[US PC/PS Server] Anyone else unable to log-in?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 25, 2019.

1. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I think this is a little more than just *maintenance* . Usually if there is an unscheduled maintenance there is an in-game message warning players about the servers shutting down and a countdown timer; this time it didn't happen (or at least I didnt see one). And, there was no notice posted in the forums about this *maintenance*, which means we will have to wait until the devs get in for an update. *shrugs*

Many players were caught off guard because they were still in the game, so I can understand their frustration.

As of this point and time it's been a little over 4 hours and on the East Coast it is normal reset time; it's going to be interesting to see when the game actually comes back up.
  2. Ste-van New Player

I was in game, and they did have the normal shutdown warnings, starting at 30mins and then counting down just like a normal server shutdown but just three hours early is all, but it is odd that there was no post telling why it was coming down early or why.
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

eu server says now the game is down for maintenance.
  4. myandria Item Storage

Really? And the regular reset for Eu happened last night, right?
  5. Beowar New Player

eu restart was in the night at 1am... wtf is happening? is it that difficult to patch st pat out ?
  6. Beowar New Player

now its onine on eu server, ty god
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Restart fixed it... and it looks like St. Patrick's is up for another day?

[IMG]
  8. MrZioBill New Player

Is everything fixed? Or it's still at you can't connect to the world? It's been like years this error is still not fixed..
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"They said there was something green in my dish! Hope it's jello shots!"
  10. myandria Item Storage

AAANNNDDD...the servers went down again for maintenance US/PS4. Wow.. what a day, and of course on a day when I have a lot of time to spend on the game. Ah, well.:(
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh, for drokk's sake! And STILL no statement from the Devs as to why? :rolleyes: