[US Hero] The Shadow League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Brother Power, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Brother Power Level 30

The Shadow League is a brand new league looking for some new members!

Leagues are supposed to be a place you can get help, talk, and relax The Shadow League is going to be that it is currently just me looking for some people willing to help build.

No age requirements not gonna say you can't join because your voice is too high or assume your immature because your under 18.

No mic no problem as long as you can hear or read and follow directions its fine I will say you should invest in getting one makes things a lot easier.

No cr/sp requirements we are here to help asking that you at least be lvl 30 and can go from there.

I will admit I'm coming back after a long break so I will also need some help league development may be slow but if anyone is in need of help or wants to help I created the league for that specific reason.

Only one rule don't be a jerk pretty much covers everything

Message me on here
    add me in game: Silent Cricket and King Creator
  2. Brother Power Level 30

I may be on later tonight if you want an invite make sure to message me on here if you have any questions

Also league is legit spelled The Shadow League I don't know about you guys but i hate names mixed with X's and numbers(xXThe SHAD0W L3AGUEXx) ok maybe some are not that bad but that's why most of my alts have weird names but its all original just a heads up for those who were curious
  3. Brother Power Level 30

Still looking I really would prefer a message or mail in game i have been on at odd times so trying to catch me for a tell will be kind of hard.
  4. Brother Power Level 30

Searching for members getting my alts cr up a bit feats later message if you wanna join.