URGENT - Lag, Delay, rubberbanding etc.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KlarkKent, Jun 11, 2020.

1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Game load takes longer than it should when I log in to the game. Ability tray takes 2 to 4 min to load. Everything delays etc...
    I was happening last night and still continues after daily shutdown. I asked a few of my friends(PC users), they are having same issues too. And its not about our connections, obviously.

Summary is; something is wrong with game again.

Platform: PC
    Server: USPC/PS
    • Like x 5
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

INB4 the "it must be your pc or console"-comments.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Best to keep in mind that a new bonus week started that is bound to spin up new instances AND the summer seasonal event started as well.

Either one could stress the system under certain circumstances, but combined? Wouldn't be surprised if they are responsible for some hiccups and lag.
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

"Something that attracts players are live, that's why the servers are exploding, totally reasonable".
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

This is happening to me every day, and it's always around the time the US server shuts down. It persists for about 2 to 3 hours. I play on PS though, and it affects everything Daybreak related, even the forum gets slow.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

remember the fir.........st time the summer seaso........nal went live and every two secon....ds you froze for just a l.......ittle bit.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Put in a Support Ticket!
  8. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

While knowing these, the lag is not something started just today. It was there yesterday and day before that etc.

Umm.. What support team will provide to me? Like I said the issue is clearly not on our end since multiple players experiencing same issue at same time even while our PC set ups and networks differ from each other.

And why are you stating like I must open a ticket (which already done before this thread) and not allowed to share the issue on game forums? Whats this ! for ?
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

And I didn't experience any lag or hesitations in my gameplay for the past couple days, PC player myself. The closest I see to lag can be attributed to first loading into a location and trying to takes actions before everything finishes loading in.

So yeah, maybe sending in a support ticket might be the way to go. If you're 100% absolutely sure that it CAN'T be on your end, then let them know so they can track things down. Just saying "I've had lag" in the forums may not give them the info they need to work with to see if there actually is a problem and track down the problem to fix it.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The whole point is to give them the info as they're investigating it so they can try to narrow down what's causing, so they can try to expedite a fix.
  11. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Why exluding the (ticket already sent before this thread created) part of my previous post while quoting?
    I think this thread going to another direction. I simply wanted to give info about issue on forums too. Not to hear the things I aIready know.

Thx for replies.
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

To be completely fair and honest, I missed that detail in your posts. My apologies for that.

If you don't mind a bit of a critique, I think you might have been better served using your post to ask others if they had been experiencing any lag or delays rather than basically issuing a blanket assertion that there IS lag. Like I said, I haven't experienced any lag on my end so I can't really agree with or confirm your last line in your original post.

And threads tend to have lives of their own and can branch off in directions one might not expect. It's part and parcel of the forum experience, just as it is with any conversation that takes place. ;)
  13. Dirty Paw New Player

same on xbox
    • Like x 1
  14. Inattentive New Player

Xbox has been like this for about a week plus now, hard to play like this.
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It had been better on USPC/USPS the past couple weeks after 1-2 months of issues, but I noticed a bit of it again today.
    • Like x 1