Ur Thoughts on grapples or throws in the game.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by LegendaryxGhost, Mar 4, 2013.

1. LegendaryxGhost New Player

Now I know I'm not the 1st to think of this . But let's make the ( O ) button do something. It be cool to throw a pet or a healer across the room. Or maybe we could grapple then combo with dust off super charge and drill em into the roof. And if u get thrown u can break out with power, maybe counter with a lunge or counter use ur ( O ) button to knock away the hands ( it would have an area counter just in case ur in a crowd of grapples). Maybe a cool down on the grapple channel (lol).

What's ur take.

Ghost !
  2. Zypher New Player

I'm not gonna lie.. this sounds cool as hell. Could be a counter mechanic to grab and throw.. would get botched somehow though I'm sure of it. lol

I'd pay good money if I could choke someone. Make it happen SOE.
  3. dWI New Player

if you want grapples use acrobatics. and the animations you are asking for would make the ESRB rating go from T to M. which MMOs tend to avoid to appeal to more people. if your looking for a more violent game with a similar combat system, get God of War: Ascension. it just came out yesterday in fact. but im warning you, you are trading content for violence.
  4. LegendaryxGhost New Player

I hear ya ,but the grapple would'nt be that graphic its dcu man. Just make it look like ur throwing a barrel across the room .It would help with separating teams or heals from pets (insted of try to kill 1 while the other kills you lol ) . A nice dynamic plus ( O ) already picks stuff up , Make it pick up toons, pets, ect. Plus u can clear out those hench men side kicks that people hate some much with not much effort.
  5. Orochimaru-Sama New Player

love this idea, it will add a whole ne level of strategy for close range combat. and everybody knows i love ne strategies lol
  6. TheHiddenFace New Player

Clown sanity grapple. Do it now