Update on Mail Attachments

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quagmire-MTGT New Player

I had 9 emails returned from ZarekPrime to StorageTactics on 6/21/14. Each of the 9 emails had 5 items attached. When I tried to accept the attachments, the items disappear and I get the message, "There was a problem accepting the attachments". Is there any way to retrieve these items?
  2. Ebon Angel New Player

Today I got returned mail with no attachments:

Sent from: Quantum Timex

Returned by: Salem Blaque

0 days ago. USPS4
  3. TheRealDeathern New Player

Anytime I get a returned mail, I don't get the attachment back...usually it has been so long since I sent it, I have no idea whats being returned.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ebon Angel New Player

Which is what everyone feels. Just seems like this investigation is quite lengthy since it has been more than 2 years since I actually received the returned items in the email. And the fix didn't work, so as of today it is still broken.
  5. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Logging on to my alt I got return mail with no attachments.

[IMG]

Maybe the bug is fixed for mail sent after a certain date?
  6. Ebon Angel New Player

Since my returned mail just came back today with nothing, then it was sent 31 days ago which is the earliest mail can be returned.
    I have no idea why you got your items and so many others didn't.
  7. Green Lantern New Player

My mail is still returning empty. There's a paper clip there, just nothing with it.
  8. Trinidad James Loyal Player

[IMG]

Another returned mail on my main with attachments. Don't know if fixed or not, Lol I swear I'm not trolling either :D
  9. Ebon Angel New Player

More returned mail today. What I did notice is that your returned items are base items. Have you ever received any other type mail back?
  10. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Money and R&D items are sent to online people that then quickly return or receive items. most base items I send are overflow from events to people that missed out on said event. I'm going to send out some different mails containing base items, money, collections, and R&D items to friends alts and have them log on to them in a month.
  11. Archangel Rafael New Player

got a returned mail yesterday. attachments unretrievable
  12. muellersascha Well-Known Player

I have also never received an email back with attachments. They are always missing. A couple dozen at least most of which contained rare drop collections. Just had 5 come back empty last week.
  13. Death Caliber Active Player

Not to embarrass you,but the 30 day timer on mail wasnt even in effect 2 years ago,it was something they added early last year,but you are correct,at least in comparison to everyone i know and myself,in that since this system was put in,i have never gotten returned attachments.....EVER!!Its a shame that all my overflow items from seasonals,sodas and R&D,are lost forever.Im sure that the devs will expect that ,when it is eventually fixed,we'll be so excited that we'll forget about everything we lost over this time frame.Well,not me.I have been selling seasonal base items and collections for a couple years now and i know how much cash ive missed out on,over this time,almost to the point i could put an approximate number on it,not that it would matter,im sure there is no reimbursement plan in effect.And im sure someone will say,"You shouldve emptied your mail within 30 days," and i know i shouldve based on what i know now,but should i really have to?Its a function that we were told about,and how it works from day 1.Should we really have to worry about this kinda stuff,like working around flaws,or be ridiculed if we dont.I mean,they've known about this problem since day,and have never put up a system warning in game,or even really recognized it in the forums til now.I wouldnt have even minded about the work-around so much if they had acknowledged it and put out a community wide message in a timely manner.
    When we get glitches in game,we are expected to not exploit them,or there are repurcussions,and i have kept my end of the deal as far as that goes,even though it is tempting,it is not how the game is suppose to operate,so i leave them be until they are fixed.Why cant we hold them to the same standard when it comes to all the attachments that were lost in this mail glitch.I dont expect to get everything i ever put in the mail,im not that naive,but if if the repurcussion for players exploiting a glitch are held accountable by being banned,then what is the devs accountability for this?Probably nothing other than returning the game to where it shouldve been in the first place,and thats a shame.If it were addressed,as quickly as a glitch that has benefit to the player,i wouldnt be speaking,but this had the opposite effect,and it was ignored for over a year.So where is the priority....really?Im not necessarily bitter,and i love the game and the new things that are happening in it now,amazing work guys,but while your excited about the new things you are developing,dont overlook the little things that can be so important.Sorry bout the length guys,but i didnt want this to be broken up all throughout this thread.Oh yea,btw,with hall of power coming,any chance ill be able to promote and demote my league members' rank again anytime soon?Thx for allowing me to express my take.
  14. Neuro New Player

Issue has not been fixed, yet. A mail i sent about a month ago was returned to me today and I couldn't claim the attachments with the known error. No icons of the items; "Accept" button was shown and clickable.

Server: EUPC
    Returned on: July 16th, 2014 (I hit "Accept" at around 19:10 GMT+1 [10:10am PST] ) > Failed to claim attachments message
    Originally sent from and today returned to: Cytherean
    Originally sent to: Pamela Isvey
    Originally attached items: A few stacks of Shock Sport's Drinks (Those consumables from the Lightning Strikes DLC for destroying objects)

I hope this helps investigate things.
  15. Couzintony New Player

I just got mail back that was sent to winners of my giveaways... I'd be nice if I could receive whatever items I was trying to send them...
  16. Dead_Corps New Player

Not working on USPS as I had several returned mailers and no attachments. This happened just around the 27th of july. Returned form Cardiac Kid back to ILL R3PUT3.
    No ticket as they don't care about this flaw in your system and will tell you "we can't do anything about this known issue
    NOT WORKING AS INTENDED

But thanks for trying
  17. Dead_Corps New Player

the proof is in the pudding
  18. Minarum New Player

I've yet to actually get something back when it is "returned". This goes for all my accounts for as long as I can remember.. I don't think I've lost anything of value, but can we get the stuff back if it's still in the logs?
  19. Minarum New Player

Both Minarum and Wonderminarum have a TON of returned mail that contains tons of exobits. Can I get the back? Leaving the mail on my toon.
  20. Darkslayer New Player

As of yesterday this is still unresolved, returned mail empty.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.