Update Animal/ETC Skins and Add Content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Horrorshow, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Horrorshow New Player

We really need to see a graphical improvement with animal and other skins.

- We need an official cheetah skin where the tail moves back and forth when the player is not in movement mode.

- Feline and canine skins need claws and teeth that look like the animal. (Like Cheetah in the game.)

- We need all canine and feline textures to be edited so they look more like fur and not fur sprayed down with hair spray.

- All feline and canine skins should have tails that move when they are not in movement mode. The demons in Trigon Wasteland move their tails, so it can be done.

- Tails need an option to be added to characters that do not use a animal skin and when they do.

- All skins need better eyes and animations.

- Demonic and reptile skins need updates so the match the new textures for demonic and reptilian characters.

- We really need more animal like textures like tough skin and feathers for birds.

- We really need better looking animal heads that look like their animals, mainly Killer Croc looking inspired characters.

- We really need a gorilla skin where the player is a full fledged gorilla like Gorilla Grod. DC Comics uses gorillas a lot in their content. It makes no sense why we do not have this available to us. This may require a lot of work but people would really appreciate it.

- Depending on the type of animal the players chooses, they should have animal cries and dialect.
    • Like x 3
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Probably possible on the PS4 and PC, but don't get your hopes up if you're playing on the PS3. Fur and hair and stuff like that add a lot of unnecessary stress to the hardware.
  3. Horrorshow New Player

The time has come for them to stop allowing the PS3 to hold the game back and do what is better for the PC and PS4 players. They obviously did so with the new update coming out. It gives many of us hope that they will take game in a direction that makes it better. Sorry to say this, PS3 players need to adjust to the changes and deal with them like the most of us have been forced to deal with for the past four years.

One can only create threads and suggest ideas to make the game better. The people who sit back and rage and don't supply feedback to make DCUO better, are dumb.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Animated tails and more feral looking please...
  5. Poo New Player

6. Archsprite Well-Known Player

However, the VAST majority of players are on PS3, and they've said they will continue to support the PS3 platform (while probably wishing all those PS3 players would buy PS4's).

I am in favor of more animal/alien skins available. More tails (demon/devil/gator) would be cool. I think having sounds attached to skins might be a bit much tho.

It would be cool if ALL the styles the NPC's wear were droppable (Lust Demon head is cool...can I get the rest of the set, please? Labcoats (ala Smallville), Raven's loincloth, etc.)
  7. Horrorshow New Player

>:D I love the lust demon wings and head style. The lust male demons are . . . . XD good looking.
  8. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Somehow I don't see alienating 70% of your customer base being a good talking point with the bean counters.
  9. Horrorshow New Player

I suppose.