Update 32 and Weapons issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sechuran Fox, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

So update 32 hit and it's given me an odd little problem. Logged into my mental character so I could grind out some more feats and discovered that my weapon no longer works (I was using the crappy level 30 pvp weapon). So I decided to go through my options:

1) First thing I did was jump into Kahndaq and hope that the chest gave me some handblasters. Sigh. Tank ring.
    2) Next I went to the broker to try and buy one. Hmmm. Broker's still down.
    3) That's okay, I'll just go buy one from Central City. Nope, that's not happening either (not enough marks).
    4) Fine, I'll just go grind out some content to get the marks to buy the CC weapon. Except that I don't have a weapon to do the content to get the marks to buy the weapon.

So, anyone got any solutions for me? I have a few low tier characters who are stuck in the same boat at the moment.
  2. Tweek New Player

Buy a low level pve weapon and work your way up from there.
    • Like x 2
  3. Mirai Well-Known Player

I'm afraid the easiest solution is to go to the police department or nightclub vendors and get a common weapon. It's not much, but it does some damage at least.
  4. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Thanks Tweek, I'd forgotten about those. Although the prospect of trying to grind out 600 MoT with a 58dps weapon is seriously making me question whether it's worth it :(
  5. Tweek New Player

I'm in the same boat with a few of my alts.