Unmarked Gotham Map?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JustSome_Chick, Sep 25, 2013.

1. JustSome_Chick New Player

Does anyone have a decent resolution Gotham map (or link to) I can DL, and markup on PS / print to markup by hand? Not marked with collections etc.

I need to make my own exobit node map, the ones I've found are too confusing or not complete. I'll share when I feel it's done enough to be useful hehe

Thanks a bunch!
  2. IGotYA New Player

3. JustSome_Chick New Player

Thanks, yeah I ended up taking the Gotham map and stripping all the layers except the two base maps, messing with the layer contrast and mode to make it more friendly to my eyeballs. Started fleshing it out with exobit layer, investigations, collections layers, each with a symbol to indicate ground level, rooftop, or in between. Going to save each layer as it's own jpeg when done as well as a copy with everything on it, let folks DL the whole image pack. That way people who don't have photoshop or know how to use G I M P can pick and choose their map / format.

Going to be a while before it's complete enough to release though. Spent a few hours last night building a rectangular route spreading out from the Tap Room, then went back this morning when there weren't too many players on and added some more. Guess I will take the city chunk by chunk like that until each section seems fairly full, then move on - and circle back through with R&D scanners when it's all "done".

I'm too obsessive for my own good lol