Not A Bug Unlocking styles using Replay Badges

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Midnight Man8, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Midnight Man8 Level 30

I hope this is a bug that need to be fixed.

I have a Gorgon Slayer shoulder style on my main. I want to unlock it using Replay Badges on one of my alts that would look nice with it. But the style does not show up or listed for my alts.

Gorgon Slayer style is a rare and hard-to-get style exclusively obtainable from the purple gear drop in the old content, Amazon Fury P3. Why is the style cant be unlocked by using the Replay Badges currency to pay for it?

Besides that, the style should be purchaseable at the Rare Style Vendor, Vending Unit 22 because that is what the vendor is for. It needs to be updated as well please. Additionally, the styles from the purple gear drop in the later content (such as ..., Jld, Metal 1/2) have the Enhanced version that are tradeable. Why not make the Enhanced version for the styles from old content such as Gorgon Slayer.

Hope for more good updates from you guys.
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They have not completed style unlocking yet. It is being activated in stages, and I believe it currently stops just before AF3.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Adding to this, the rare style vendor hsn't been updated in ages and last update they had i think was to remove styles from it so i wouldn't get my hopes up about them adding it there.
    I've been waiting for them to add it since i'm missing 1 different piece on 3 characters to get the feat, 2 are missing the head and one is missing the feet, haven't bothered with farming for them since i could just unlock the feet on my main and get the feat which is all i want from it since my characters rarely wear a helmet.