Under water Mechanics

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ghostof91, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

I was brainstorming about what if under water activity was allowed. Like say Sharks, being able to dive while introducing possibly another city related to the Atlantean Sorcerors under water.

Another idea is Bouncing in a water bubble and dive mode for supersonic as new movement would be ideal. Im guessing Ps3's weakness is flexibility in a certain Powerset or weapons , therfore I thought of a water Sorcery powerset were the animations will be kinda like a more goowy depiction of water. Ps3 should be able to handle this texture.

Whats in the Sea fishes, Sharks, but water. Were so fragile :D
    • Like x 1
  2. KeyuBaN New Player

wow I nevvver would of thought of that. That is actually an amazing idea, giving us more then just 3 cities. Maybe it could have like a Atlantis water castle above or something. and there could be islands surrounding the castle for where missions are held (Talking like huge islands). and then there could be under water missions as well.

Just a thought x).
    • Like x 1
  3. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

In DLC 1X "Enemy Within", which I already suggested, could be miniaturized maps, counting as underwater. Just like in Atlanteans DLC. Devs definitely should think about it. Some kind of replacing movement of all characters to flight without supersonic, fog at distance & raising up everywhere bubbles.
    • Like x 1