Up-Votes Needed Unable to complete Infiltrating Ace Mission

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Vonbishop, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Vonbishop New Player

To whom this may concern.

I spent some time on the forum to see if this issue was already known but was unable to find anything about it.

I just completed the 5th daily missions in a row for Infiltrating Ace. I was given a Mission to enter the facility and help Man of Steel do his thing. Everything seemed fine and I completed the Mission. When I left the scenario and found myself outside by the Robot Missions givers, I went into my Journal to complete it. This is where the problem seems to be.

The Complete Button is green and pulsing but it is oddly "greyed" or "muted" out. When I select it I get the following message: "Could not Complete Task". I tried re-entering the facility but it would not let me. I logged out, and in. Switched toons. Restarted my PC. Nothing seemed to help. The complete button is muted out and I cannot finish it.

Would love to get this outa my Journal I have enclosed an image for your convenience. Thanks for any eyes on this one.

Cheers!

[IMG]
  2. Vonbishop New Player

Just as an FYI/update.

I saw someone who seemed to have a similar issue. They were informed they got to select an item as reward before completing it.

I, however, do not appear to have this problem. Every time I log back in, I do not get any loot pop-up and the Complete button remains "greyed out". I still get the same error when trying to complete it. "Could not Complete Task". I also tried selecting anything I could within the Mission window to see if I could somehow interact with it. I cannot unfortunately.

If I come across any more ideas or information I'll be sure to try it out and update this accordingly.

Cheers!
  3. Vonbishop New Player

I just logged in and it spontaneously allowed me to select loot. This can be closed down now. It just finally did what it was supposed to do.

Thanks!
  4. wisegolfer New Player

I am the one with some problem! It has been over a week and it still has not let me complete it.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When you turn in the mission there is an choice of reward in the same window. You have to select your reward first before completing.
    • Like x 1
  6. Unknown1 Level 30

Right lower side of your journal. It's not a regular one in your inventory.
  7. wisegolfer New Player

I still can't complete it! I ran a restart 6 times and will not me back in so I can complete it. Don't what to do now!