In Progress Unable to buy Daybreak Cash via Steam

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Medicine, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Medicine Active Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Tried using different Accounts (Steam, Game Account).
    Checked if Steam Guard is activated for +15 days.
    Steam-Overlay etc. reset to standart, reinstalled Steam.
    Cookies allowed, Firewall deactivated.
    Was waiting over 30 minutes.

I would write Steam (Valve) but they don´t have "real" support at all. They probably solving issues, while dreaming.
    So i hope someone of the Daybreak-Team can make them fire, since we´re talking about money here!
    Thanks.
    • Like x 2
  2. AV Loyal Player

It's very annoying and definitely hurts their sales in that it makes buying DB cash less convenient than it should be. Also irritating it doesn't have Trading Cards, but that's a different story.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe this is now resolved. Can you check again?
    • Like x 1
  4. Medicine Active Player

I did and still the same. Tried with my other account aswell, and same problem. I´m unsure if one specific steam account just works with a specific game account. Or any countries got blocked? Living in germany rn

Always stuck in "Choose the Daybreak Cash bundle that you would like to purchase". Tested the non Steam version and there i´m able to choose the bundle, but wanna make use of the money i´ve left on Steam.
  5. Midnight Man8 Level 30

I also got the same intention. So I really hope this issue will be solve. Thank you
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can either of you post or PM me a character name on your account?

Edit: Also, could you tell me if you are running windows 7, 10, or other?
    • Like x 3
  7. AV Loyal Player

Not sure if it's an issue for everyone but I find even the in game Marketplace DB cash purchase option is extremely buggy/unreliable. I've given up on trying to make purchases through either it or Steam and just log in to the website directly. If this is an endemic issue, it's definitely costing sales.
    • Like x 1
  8. Medicine Active Player

Just created Test accounts. Im running Windows 7
    Created an inGame character for this called "DaybreakGames", aswell as an Steam account.
    We also could go TeamViewer, so you would see what exactly happens.
  9. Midnight Man8 Level 30

A character name on my account is Pyre Ashe on US/PC server

Also I am running Windows 10

Thank you.
  10. Medicine Active Player

[IMG]

There we got a Steam-Statement to this problem. Did all steps he mentioned, it still doesn´t work. I even reinstalled Windows, Steam, Game plus new Steam Account in combination with a new Game Account.

And today i´ve seen that normaly there should be a step inGame of choosing the Payment-Method, which seem to get skipped.

[IMG] <--- There normaly is something written with Payment-Method first.

Piece.
  11. AV Loyal Player

Are you guys even able to get to the point where you can select a payment option? For me, most of the time it just hangs, stuck loading forever when I try to go to the menu for adding cash. It's been like this for as long as I remember.
  12. Medicine Active Player

That´s the step i mean, which seem to get skipped in past there was the payment method message and after that the choose bundle message. But it still stucks at acquiring account information.

few minutes ago i wrote a daybreak support-ticket, otherwise this going to be in the forgotten section
    • Like x 1
  13. Midnight Man8 Level 30

Any update on this matter? I really hope this to be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  14. PaulEqualsNothing New Player

Any updates on this thread? Thanks
  15. Eve YouTuber

Is it going to be fixed anytime soon?
  16. RahRah Active Player

I have to say, in the 2 years I've been playing, I've never had this issue (I've had many others lol). I pay for Daybreak Cash with Steam wallet all the time. I buy Daybreak cash using the wallet about twice monthly, on average, and the last time was last week. I know that doesn't help, but it does show that it works for some. I doubt it's a Daybreak/Game issue, but who knows..
  17. Raizen Reaper Level 30

same problem with me and my friends from pc, and support didn't help at all
  18. Ali_HT New Player

hey um... this problem is still unfixed for me
    and i think maybe your region is supportable? is your wallet USD$?
    cuz i cant buy any DB with ARS$
  19. RahRah Active Player

Yeah, it could be that. My wallet is UK GBP (£)
  20. BaphoBoye New Player

any solutions? still the same and it looks like they dont wanna solve this issue