two warps to the winds

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drathmor, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Hey Devs is there any way we can get the vault o wisp moved to the ships or one there also so we may pick up all the missions in one location instead of having to warp to both locations to complete the seasonal.

If so that would be fantastic thanks
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. jolaksi Well-Known Player

+1

I was about to open a thread about same topic. Its 2nd day of summer event and its already annoying that we need to visit HOL for vault and metropolis for ship mission.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Or just make the vault a re-occuring daily (during the seasonal), like the daily mission for the alert.
    • Like x 1
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

While I agree that it should be moved I actually use the same amount of warps regardless.

Warp to vault mission > warp to vault > warp to ship (from within vault) > warp to seasonal alert > do anything else I need

If it were to be changed than I don’t think it would change anything.

Warp to ship > warp to vault > warp out of vault > warp to alert mission

Either way it’s 4 warps so I don’t really have any issue outside if OCD saying they should be in the same spot lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I guess, for me, it's the 'hey, we set up this one stop shop for seasonals...well, except when it's not'.

Again, vault should just show up on on-duty each day. Have it resettable like the indoor mission if you want, and it goes away with the seasonal, just like the indoor mission. Not sure why we need the NPC granting it? Having a separate location and cog to press is just added tedium on something that shouldn't even be a thing.
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

agreed