Troll artifacts are minor buffs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LadsDcuo, Dec 26, 2018.

1. LadsDcuo Well-Known Player

In my humble opinion I feel like Troll Artifacts are minor buffs compared to Heal/Tank/Dps Artifacts can we please buff Troll artifacts so I can consider using them
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Scrap of the Soul Cloak is pretty great. So is Parasite's Power Harness.
  3. Controller Devoted Player

The Rao Amulet is a pretty significant addition to any Controller's arsenal.

Up to 40% Debuffs on Defense, Damage and Healing definitely helps in content.

That Gemini one is interesting in that it appears to give Controllers extra DAMAGE.

I'd love to see them add a fourth slot for these artifacts.
  4. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Regarding the Rao. Ironically I just did a test on this a few hours ago. The 40% debuff isn't as great as it sounds. I had a dps attack a test dummy with a 300 power a few times. Once with artifact equipped and once without. Damage went from about 11k to about 11.5k-11.9k. So damage really only increased by 5%. I can only really see this being useful against boss battles where the defense debuff can help your 5 dps'es do an additional mil or 2 over the length of the boss battle. Personally I think they need to up it's effectiveness.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

That is because it does not say that it debuffs for 40% but rather increases debuffs efficiency by 40%

So it's from 10% to 14% and it imo clearly says that on the artifact..
    • Like x 2
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

Parasite Harness I really like. It helps me play from the tray as a troll and use debuff powers that look cool.