Triple House of Legends Currency!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 17, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Does anyone have any pictures of the new rewards? Most interested in what the accessory looks like.
    • Like x 2
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Are there feats associated with the new auras/materials/accessory? if so...bleh. With only 3 weeks or so left, some of which will run parallel with Xmas event, that's kind of bogus..

If no feats...no problem. Cosmetic only items are always a good thing.
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Does anyone know what the new rewards look like ?
  4. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

For those curious what the rewards look like, check the OP...

"*pictures available tomorrow"
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  6. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

...or possibly today :D
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

are there feats attached?
  8. Eve YouTuber

yes, 3 feats each 1 star
    • Like x 1
  9. Harlequin Devoted Player

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

edit: How many billions of marks are they?
    • Like x 1
  10. zNot Loyal Player

Question: has there ever (that i missed) or will there be a double ally Xp in the future?
  11. Eve YouTuber

I love the variants. We could use more Phoenix materials variants too (Purple, Green)
  12. Eve YouTuber

150 auras\accessory, 200 for Materials
  13. rimvader Well-Known Player

A Few is a Few?!
    [IMG]
    You made my day. Thx ;)
  14. DMan72 New Player

Is there some reason why the new materials, (the two colored time torn materials and various colored time torn auras as well as the time torn energy accessory) not showing up on the episode vendor? At least that is what is happening for me. Has the release of the new stuff been changed?
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Is the Time-Torn Accessory color locked? I don't see the usual "The color of this item isn't affected..."

When I preview the style, it shows purple and I don't have purple on my color palette. That leads me to believe it's color locked. I'd love to be wrong; please tell me I'm wrong!
  16. DMan72 New Player

The new items are said to be available at the episode vendor, which I would assume would be the episode vendor located in the House of Legends which would be the Cobblepot vendor if I'm correct. I've been to that vendor several times and gone through the entire list of what that vendor sells and have not found a single one of the new materials, auras, or accessory that is mentioned to be available for sale. I've asked elsewhere if there has been some sort of change to those items release or another reason as to why they are not showing up at the episode vendor? If the issue is that I am looking at the wrong episode vendor then what is the correct episode vendor? With over forty episodes just saying "available at the episode vendor" is a bit vague. Thank you for any sort of help anyone can give.
  17. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

check out rip hunter in HoL
    • Like x 1
  18. hugojheredia Active Player

Can this marks be exchanged for source marks once the event is over? I ask to see if it is worth continuing to do these instances if there is nothing I can benefit from anymore.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The event will return in the future with new rewards, same currency.
    • Like x 1