Traps in Black Adam alert

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Beard Maaaan, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Is there a hidden trap? I searched the alert and only found 12 out of 13 traps. All on non-sand portions of the floor. Does someone have a map?
  2. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I found the 13th, on a pedestal.
    • Like x 1
  3. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I made a map - one of my characters went back along the route and made a note of where all the traps were.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eas_dggb0ZrAcGOeCXFFgRo86dqYcP7U/view?usp=sharing

The small dots were all traps found on the first go and at the same time I also found the 2 circled traps on the right and centre.

However - when I did the alert a second time, the 2 circled traps were missing. There was instead a trap where the third circle is, on the left, just past the turn-off to the 6-pillared room. And yes, that makes only 12. I am not sure what the answer is, but the feat states "over multiple runs". I haven't cracked it yet.
  4. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Oh, goody - on the map, which room?
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The 13 traps aren’t always in the same spots. You have to just find them. Some are better hidden them others. One I see a lot of people miss is the one by beetles after you go up to the top near the end (before last boss).

As soon as you hit all 13 traps the feat will trigger. So you’ll know when you get them all
  6. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Yes, I thought it was something like that. So the one you are talking about "by beetles" - there is an elevated walkway that has the corridor to the last boss running off it to the right. On my first go I found one that is one level up, on the same stretch but further back - is that the one you mean? It wasn't there today.
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yes, that’s one of the spawn locations. They aren’t always in the same spot. My recommendation is to kill everything (before the LB) and then go back to the beginning and look for them all. Be sure to step on them until you get hit just to be safe. I’ve also seen some people fly over them and. It trigger it. So just keep those things in mind
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The one I seem to always see people miss is the one to the immediate left of the door on the 2nd 'big' room. It's basically on the stairs, but is right behind one of the vases/torches, so easy to miss if you get off the stairs right away.

And the one on the upper level of the last hallway....but that one isn't always there either.