Transendence Interrupts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xXxCreatorxXx, Feb 18, 2013.

1. xXxCreatorxXx New Player

Why is it that I (a sorcery dps) can use shared fate, then use Weapon of Destiny to polymorph, then use Vengeance to polymorph again, all the while damaging the enemy? Why is it that any old sorcerer or mental player can interrupt my Transendence without using a supercharge of their own by simply turning me into a ghost or a dog? Don't get me wrong, I love the game and it's a pretty decent idea to let people turn others into other things, but the lag combined with the fact that it can interrupt supercharges and mess up anybody's combos, casts, etc. just makes it overpowered. Also, please make it so that the meatball doesn't knock me out of Transendence, I would really appreciate that as well.
    • Like x 1
  2. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Where is my thumbs down at?
    • Like x 5
  3. ImpeccableSin New Player

Transcendence is a healing supercharge. As much as it would be nice not to be able to be interrupted while doing it. It wouldn't be fair to be able to do a move that completely heals your health and power which also makes you invincible while it happens. All powers have situations when they can & can't be used.

It's kinda like playing pokemon & wishing you could ride your bike in the buildings. You know you can't, you know you shouldn't be able to either, but you still want it.
  4. surge914 New Player

You obviously haven't been at the receiving of transcendence. A move that not only keeps you from getting damage but heals you completly. The part I hate the most is that its a 50% supercharge. In my opinion an overpowered move like that should be 100% supercharge. What your asking is for them to make it stronger than it already is not to mention that the fire power is the only one with a fireball.
  5. Karasawa Loyal Player

You obviously haven't tried to heal a raid, popped transcendence to try and save someone, then get knocked out of it by a lightweight from your own HL dps. It'd be better if it were like nature's regeneration.
    • Like x 6
  6. SlayingDaimon New Player

You should be running arbiter anyways.
  7. surge914 New Player

Wait. What!? Are you having problems healing as a sorcery healer? and everyone says sorcery is easier than electric. Guess not.
  8. xXxCreatorxXx New Player

The regular powers are better, but the supercharges are trash.
  9. xXxCreatorxXx New Player

I do PvP a lot as the post suggests, so if I do a 5v5 then I want to be able to kite instead of just stand there and take damage while in arbiter form. Besides, my trolls are amazing.
  10. xXxCreatorxXx New Player

I can also be turned into a dog by another sorcerer, or turned into a ghost by mental, or moved by electricity's grenade, or knocked out of it by hardlight's lightweight, or even just slide off a ledge. When I pop a supercharge I want it to work.
  11. Zpirit Dedicated Player

while i agree something should be done to fix transendence, dont touch my polymorph lol, they just need to make it like natures regen i really dont understand why they just didnt do that in the first place, but that would fix it and keep everything fair lol
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

"I want to be able to kite, so I use transcendence that has you stand in one spot" That's what I just read right?
    • Like x 2
  13. MARK2099 New Player

I think is different but no worse compare to regen/invigorate, those 2 sc have an animation, so you have to use trinket or a power to clip, also you recover much more slow the health (everytime i sorcery pop trascendence if is flashing white by the time i wait to stop flashing almost fully heal their entire health bar), trascendence if you pop pvp trinket then instant use can recover almost all health bar and if tank start cycling their rebuffs who also give inmunity to control effect you can not be interrupt.

Is more about know when to use control effect inmunity and the sc not gonna be interrupt.
  14. xXxCreatorxXx New Player

While using transcendence you SHOULDN'T be able to be attacked, so kiting isn't a factor. Idiot.
  15. Ivy Bird Committed Player

Compared to Regen or Invigorate, Trancendence heals much more and gives greater power back to the team faster but the downside is that it roots you to the spot.
    Making Trancendence uninteruptable would be devestatingling powerfull in any PvP match that requires you to hold a point. That is already Sorcery's best use in PvP changing that would make it nigh unbeatable.
  16. Karasawa Loyal Player

As it is, trancendence is either quite good or completely useless. Just take out the whole uniteruptable bit and make it like a regular healing sc like regeneration.
  17. Old Gravyleg New Player

Where is the thumbs down button? It's already the best healing SC it doesn't need a buff. If your own HL dps is knocking you out of trancendence with light weight you need to get new dps because for one, he needs to be more careful and another, light weight is dookie as far as dps abilities go.
  18. Zpirit Dedicated Player

That is why the devs should make transendence just like regenoration, it would make things a lot less complicated
  19. Zpirit Dedicated Player

it does not restore power or heals faster than regen or invigorate, if the devs made transendence exactly like regen except the animation then there would be no problems with it
  20. Zpirit Dedicated Player

he is not asking for a buff just a fix, i think most sorcery healers would most def. give up not taking damage, if the devs made it like regeneration