Top 5 Best Powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Galito10, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Tilz Loyal Player

Play from the tray. No weapons, only powers.

On a serious note my top 5 based on owm experiences (in no order..just top 5 powers)

Earth, rage, gadget, celestial, munitions (that being on top)
  2. Hytch Well-Known Player

Ah, thanks. I never would have guessed that.
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Play From The Tray
    • Like x 1
  4. Inferneus Level 30

i rly cant understand how people play from the tray cause in few skills im out of power and i gtta relly on wep atks too... i rly consider trying to get middle ground might/prec, also whats so good about rage cause i rly have nightmares on those buggy combos, cc in midle of my combo and damn hard time to melle on hard bosses, at 100 sp life is very different then what people say on forums about powers.
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Play from the tray and weapons (smokebomb WM from the bow) are the best options. Hybrid focus isn't really worth using.
    Some powers are more powerhungry than others. Rage and earth for melee are really power hungry. Getting sp into might&power should be the focus and maybe might&power mods for the reds are also usefull. For white mods you can consider the reserve tank over core strength or pen strickes in the chest. Also the weapon mod that gives you mana helps.
    Not all bosses can be fought melee...and for some it's extremly important where to stand and when to dodge.
    I doubt the combos are bugged.. i bet it's a timing issue and/or lag. (celestial here)
    100 sp is low, but as long as you have fun it's fine. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Inferneus Level 30

actualy i dont even have 100 sp :) i have around 86 or something and as if i dont have enough stress at 174 cr to get better items and increase my cr ( wth all my items are 153cr and total cr is 174 ) now i have to grind sp too :( and tbh i dont know for how long i can take it playing rage cause besides outrage combo that i can do it fine np, revenge 50% of times doesnt work the full combo, frenentic bombarment same, the rest of combos i dont even tried cause i dont like them, i cant explain wth is goin on cause on weps i have no problems or outrage, as much as i like that outrage combo overall rage :)) gets me enraged! ill give it few more tries and then ill see.

as for best top 5 powers i think in general the newer powers are better then old ones.
  7. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Earth is garbage when it comes to range damage
  8. L T Devoted Player

Nobody likes Atomic? Really? When I DPS with Atomic I do about as well as Earth. It's more versatile in terms of range/melee, though I do tend to run low on power and need lots of sodas.
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

On which platform are you playing? I play on PC and I have no problems with Revenge whatsoever. Sounds more like a Keyboard/Controller issue to me. I play Rage daily and parse with it multiple times a week. I never encountered your described problem.
  10. Inferneus Level 30

pc, i guess i found out whats rly goin on, either i do the combo to fast and that seem it doesnt work, either i dont keep pressed lmb long enough and so it does the lunge atk, still i have to slow down my reactions/mind/combos to make it work :D as i said it before damn! rage is to slow... needs to be faster! in fact maybe all powers combos should be as weapons combos: fast, fluid, awesome.
  11. Saybro Committed Player

Learn your support role
  12. Disruptor Well-Known Player

I don't really know. I concentrate on the Tank, Heal, and Controller aspects and not DPS. I was hitting the worst powers for each role. Fire for Tanks and Electric for Healers. Trolls, I wasn't sure which was the worst Controller power. I was playing with the worst, so I could get good at those roles.

When I have to be DPS, I hang back and use a mix of ranged attacks and powers and a lot of moving.
  13. SparkmanX Committed Player

1. Serum
    2. Shadow
    3. wind
    4. Elastic
    5. Kryptonian
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Nope. Gadgets is still one of the best, if not the best. Plus, to me, it's the most versatile power. Lots of loadout options, and good melee and range options. Kind of wish all powers received the kind of attention gadgets did during revamp.
    • Like x 1
  15. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

please explain to me how you dps with earth while fighting johnny quick.
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

it's more like overall dps.
    Yes ofc melee on Johnny quick is hard to manage and for that bossfight I would make a different list of "top dps powers". You can't only make a list based on one bossfight though
  17. L T Devoted Player

Jump around. Like a lot.
  18. Xibo Loyal Player

You can choose whatever power but to be always the first in the scorecard you need a CR 228 with 2 Artifacts level 100 and all mods and generator mods.
  19. iMeMoriezZ Well-Known Player

Gadgets
    Earth
    Rage
    Celest
    Idk last one haven’t tested any really.
    In order to make this list possible you must have the following requirements in order: skill, awareness, ability to read each power and maximize your damage, and atleast 270 sps.
  20. NASTYDCGOD New Player

No order
    Rage
    Earth
    Mun
    Gadgets
    Nature

My 228 fully modded 371sp might base Nature Dps tops the damage board 9/10 of the time in regular and Elite content raids and all... I stay running with players of my sp and skill level so nature is hitting hard if used right