Token feat?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritech, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

I swear before shutdown I saw a new feat under General>Tokens of Merit that went to 30,000. I started buying tokens for it.

Now it's gone. Anyone else see this?
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

yes its gone on EUPC aswell , and i invested 2k marks yesterday ...
  3. BumblingB I got better.

So it's gone again? I'm glad I didn't start putting numbers towards it.
  4. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Wow. Hopefully they either put back the feat or replace the marks you used.
  5. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Well, I'm at 100 pvp cr and I had a bunch of MoValors, so I did buy some. :mad:

LOL. No biggie. I pvp a lot. But the 50 pointer would've been nice. Gonna go check right now to see if it's still there on USPC.

Update: It's gone on USPC as well. That's a little irritating.
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

Those who got the feat still have the 50pts added on the SP progress.
  7. SiiCK1 New Player

I invested a lot of marks yesterday trying to unlock this feat. I only needed 500 more marks and it would have popped. The world went down while grinding out the valor. Do I get my marks back? Is the feat coming back? I have friends that kept their 3 star progression on SP's. Are they keeping that?

I hope a Dev can comment on this thread to shed some light on this. Irritating.
    • Like x 2
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

Please let us know what is going on with this feat. Thank you.
  9. TinoDadzz Active Player

I know a bunch of people who got that 30000 marks of merit feat complete and hit another sp, i used my marks. They better fix it or give me my marks back, im sick of this game taking marks from me.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jean New Player

Until they bring the feat back they need to take the feat away from whoever got the feat and give them their marks back.
    • Like x 1
  11. TinoDadzz Active Player

The feat itself was a good idea. The conversion rate from Marks of Victory to Tokens of Merit 1:1 is too steep. People who got the feat complete good for them. I tried to get it used my marks now they took the feat away. OMG
  12. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

IF people have earned the feat, you devs really need to bring it back. That is a gross abuse of the feat system imo. While your at it, bring back Aviator Bombadier and Blood Bat.
  13. VariableFire Loyal Player

Should stay gone. The only reason those merit feats made any sense at all was because MoT kept increasing with every tier.
  14. eyri New Player

i spend 4k m.o.v last night i was hoping to get it tonight but you get it away ... why???? i just lost 4k marks and time ??? this not kool
  15. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

I'm on PS4. I logged in today and saw the feat and obtained it shorty after.
    Maybe this is a PC problem?
  16. Dogico Loyal Player

I got the feat last night. So when I log in, it will be gone?
  17. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

18. Dogico Loyal Player

19. comrade sonya Committed Player

I spent 3,000 marks of valor last night I would like those back thanks