To the Devs - Credit where it's due

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mazahs, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

Ok, so those of you that know me, know that I can be very loud and critical when it comes to this game.
    It's not meant with malice or bad intentions, it's just I'm very blunt and direct.

All that being said this weekend was an absolute winner from me. And for these changes you've implemented...Some old, Some new but I took advantage and had a BLAST. Well done on these and thanks!
    I've loved playing this game since about March 2011 and things like this keep my sub flowing.

So here are the things

The ability to purchase gear at a discount on alts? Like The Bear Said "Ya knocked it outta the Park!"
    [IMG]

The new way to spend skill points?
    [IMG]

Bonus weekend on Marks and Bonds to finish up styles and gear alt up
    [IMG]

Vault Upgrade
    [IMG]

You got something from me that I hadn't done in last few months for all of these things on top of my sub
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Well this is a change in tone I wasn't exactly expecting from you lol.

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself though, maybe we can organize another forum-run sometime
    • Like x 1
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

Like I said, I believe credit where it's due. I still enjoy and play this game every day, or very close.
    Nothings perfect, and I'll still call it out...but yeah I had a blast and I think I replayed the raids and what not maybe 4-5 times each on main and #1 alt.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I took the tickets I had from the very first booster bundle and finally used them to gear up an alt. She's sitting at 180. I've been sitting on them for like 3 years now. lol

In other news, hands and waist are the most common in there. :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Seems to be the most common everywhere, especially in crapsules
    • Like x 2
  6. BumblingB I got better.

If they used the same loot percentages, that would make sense. Chest, head, shoulders and weapon are the least common in there. Waist, Hands, and rings most common. Everything else in the middle.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't mind people pointing out concerns, just leave the shade and finger pointing out of it lol. You've been having a lot of both lately.

I agree though I had fun this weekend and climbed 5 cr in just three days. I just wish they would do something about trolls :(
    • Like x 2
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

I agree, now for Hera's sake, they just need to:
    Reveal new episode and have amazing styles on it (e28 was meh in this department)
    Announce Style Unlock date coming very soon and having opposite faction styles too.
    Revive the marketplace with a new Hairstyle pack
    Update the rare vendors and add a rare weapon vendor too (we can have more MoV now but theres not many options to use them).
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

fix it for ya ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

The gear in the vault is BS.
    Well...technically, not the gear, but the Item Level it scales. 172cr gear, its crazy for just the vault. Green gear being better than Blue Gear from real content is ridiculous.
  11. Dene Devoted Player

I find it funny that the ultimate soda, which was a boost of 1%, caused a flurry of screams of PAY2WIN but buying a vault ticket and getting a piece of possible 172 gear is ok
    • Like x 1
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

its b/c those same ppl who cried then have alts to level lol so its a-ok ;)
  13. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I mean, 172 is the same as the green knight stuff, and you get to run the vault once a day for free. Seems pretty generous given that I kind of doubt people are buying vault tickets for alts (especially when green knight gear is so cheap except for head back and chest).
  14. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Loving the changes. Well, reading about them. Still not ready to download the game and throw lots of money at it again until they do something about selling sp in lottery boxes. That will never stop, so I'm still done. Everything else is right up my alley though.
    • Like x 1
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup I want a white, green/blue mix, red/orange mix, white/black mix, a black, a red/white mix, I'd pay $5 for each 1 off MP :p
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they can make 8 put 4 in a bundle for $20, and sale each alone for $5 ;)