To Mepps

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Brandon SMN, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Brandon SMN New Player

Hello Developers and players,

During the firsts two months of this year I had very bad issues to log into the game, my game was very bugged, I tried to log in during all january and february and the "play button" just kept on "playing" but it didn't let me log in. I sended tickets everyday during the last month, because I wanted to play, especially because of the anniversary gift, so I lost the chance to pick it up because my game was bugged as hell and I did everything that GM tell me in the support asistance, everyday during all the month, and nothing worked... Anyway, since one week or so, it fixed itself with an update and I'm very dissapointed because as I said, I lost the chance to pick my anniversary gift up. (And I deserve it, I mean, I'm playing this game since 2014 or even before)

So, I decided to send another ticket, telling this situation to the GM's and they said they aren't able to do that and that I had to put my situation here in the forum, so... My request is that you please, give me the anniversary gift and I hope you to understand because this is unfair and maybe it's not your fault but isn't mine either...