To Mepps about Rage.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Everydayallday1, Dec 17, 2014.

1. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Two things: Yes I do believe Rage needs an update, but to the OP stop trolling so the devs actually listen to real ideas regarding rage. Second, Quantum and Celestial need to come first, they were released first and for the most part are worse off damage wise than rage.
    • Like x 3
  2. HazeTA New Player

One of my favourite threads... not in a good way obviously but much lolz in here :D

I think rage needs a bit of tlc as far as PVE DPS goes though.

Wouldn't even bother with this guy dude. He's delusional. Apparently he's on EUPS, i'v never heard of him or his league, yet apparently, he's one of the top DPS and his league one of the best. No, not unless EUPS has a separate server I don't know about.
    • Like x 1
  3. Badname4445 New Player

He is on USPS and is in Select Few, you know.. The ones that beat the first SM. Guess you never heard of that league. You need to get facts straight before speaking and yes hes a better DPS than you are and knows more about the game than most.
    • Like x 2
  4. Requake Dedicated Player

Just fyi, celestial can get close in damage if you know how to play it properly.
    You can't just use the AM tho. Need WM and a lot of clipping. A little bit similar to rage although celestial has more damage over time.
    • Like x 1
  5. Flightboy New Player

Think he was telling me not to pay attention to the guy talking about being great with rage. Not the other way around. Either way, I went back to fire so all my knowledge about rage was brain dumped hahahahaha!!

EDIT: I believe he was referring to the person who liked you backing me up ;)
  6. Badname4445 New Player

Oh... Hmmm... I'm confused hahahahaha never mind then ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Venus Void Dedicated Player

It's been non-contructive.......
    Most of the thread is people just telling you you're wrong about Galling Eruption giving a precision buff, along with correcting some of your other false accusations.
    All you've done is deny being wrong (even though we're unanimous on the other side) and tell people to stop embarrassing themselves.
    So I ask you, after 11 pages, what is something constructive that we can take from this thread?
    • Like x 2
  8. SiIverMystic New Player

Yeah no kidding.
    I think you have more likes on this 1 post than the OP has throughout the entire thread, lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Serj Committed Player

Want some constructive stuff? Go play HL
    seriously tho... rage needs a power return mechanic to be on even grounds AMwise. Other than that more range powers would be nice as well as more ways to apply plasma burn
  10. Doudou314 New Player

Hi all ... Nice post I learn a lot of things ... Could you recommand me a DPS rage range's loadout with preci pure into red sockets and Dual Wield and bow for WM ? thanks a lot
  11. Serj Committed Player

standard loadout that mostly everyone uses is bloodlust, galing eruption, dreadful blast, plasma retch,robot sidekick and beserk for the SC.

there are variations and powers you can switch, galing for ferocity... infuriate instead of beserk etc etc.
    • Like x 1
  12. Doudou314 New Player

Preci pure into red socket is a good idea ??? or it's better to put might/preci ???
  13. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Pretty sure Mepps has nothing to do with the way powers work. He's just the PR guy, the pretty face that tries to represent the game. He's not a developer. This is more like Tunso and, Spord territory.
  14. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

I know how to play Celestial in and out, and I do agree, Celestial played right can do pretty beast damage. Though I disagree with the WM portion of your argument, Celestial is stronger without WM whatsoever if clipped correctly. The odd thing is that this "range master" power, is actually MORE powerful Melee, which just isn't feasible at times.

My argument is only that if you take every power to its absolute limit in damage out, with a perfect run, identical stats(comparatively because might vs prec) Celestial will still fall within the lower tier, possibly only beating out 1-3 powers, no matter how you play it. That said, Rage is definitely still in the top tier, beating all but maybe 1-3 powers, though yes it does require a WM/AM hybrid.
    • Like x 1
  15. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Are you being sarcastic?
    Name one thing you've learned from this thread.
  16. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Prec/might is always better for reds.
    If you're precision based, mod that on your blues and yellows, prec/health and prec/power.
    The same would go for might.
    If you want the most bang for your buck, prec/might on reds is always the best for any dps.
  17. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

License and registration, CHICKEN ****ER!! BWAAAAHHK!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

I'm pretty sure the guy with the pretty face is Eric Duncan.
    • Like x 1
  19. SupertoadLive Well-Known Player

He may TRY to be a pretty face but all he does is give us kick *** sales when we REALLY need it and not when we really DESERVE it...
  20. Blazing Marauder Active Player

I just stumbled across this thread and as such i was inclined to post a reply, Violence and Galling Eruption have never had precision buffs, they had precision based combos of the might based power. The only precision buffs were and are still Bloodlust and Ferocity which both gave 45% for 12 seconds and 5 seconds respectively.

I know this because i was one of the many that jumped to rage as soon as it was released.

you may have your powers confused because it did give such a high increase, for example i have a video showing my character on 5k prec with vestments of rage gear.

So to end i concur with the general consensus of this thread
    • Like x 1