To all sorcery dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by raiz0, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raiz0 New Player

I have tested sorcery , some say is weak , but here's a good loadout you top the charts with

First you need one-hand (if you don't have 131 dps from t4 raid / new dlc , use the central city one)

Loadout :
    1. Circle of Destruction
    2. Transmutation
    3. Clownbox
    4. Boon of souls (shield , you will see later in this post why)
    5. Weapon of Destiny
    6. Watcher (you will see later in this post why)

When you go in a raid , switch your role to "healer" for 3 seconds to spawn "Watcher" and then switch back to dps. Now watcher will not only do 150-200 dmg (like robot sidekick) but will also heal for 700-800 no-crit (tested it on my 88 combat rating with 750 restoration in full dps gear) so there's a good "support" you can do. Also the boon of souls when somebody is dead and you want to get it back , use the shield so you won't get attacked.

Now how you must use your combos :

Spin Chop(1 hand combo tap tap hold) clip with transmutation (every spin chop combo you clip with transmutation) and make sure ALWAYS weapon of destiny is ACTIVE. Also when CLOWNBOX is not on cooldown , use TRANSMUTATION(first use transmutation otherwise will fail) and then CLOWNBOX , extra 8k-9k damage , this way you will be top1 dps if played well.

Also in PVP with full dps gear in heal role you can heal ourself for 80-90 ticks from circle of protection and 500-600 from watcher(in pvp watcher heal a bit less) but still you have good dps from dps gear and also heal. Invincible
  2. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I think this guy is onto something.... We never thought of using One-Handed spinchop clipping with transmute and clownbox before.... Genious.
    • Like x 5
  3. raiz0 New Player

Im just giving some tips to player`s that doesn`t know about it , not telling to people who already know it.
  4. DEATHTAG New Player

Don't know if your a good DPS or not so i wont judge you but IMO using a glitched out clown box the Devs don't fix or know how to fix is fake DPS to me. I can't blame sorc users for using it but its still fake damage. There is no 100% SC that does that much damage. If someone needs a glitch to be a good DPS, you have no credibility on the forums and should be ashamed for posting.
    • Like x 4
  5. PurpCity New Player

• Like x 3
  6. raiz0 New Player

As I said , I only went sorcery for 5 hours (t3 heal style set and then I tested this) im a HL dps.

@Purp - that guide is for dot (damage over time) basics , by the time you put that dots , a burst damager (hl/gadgets) will kill them before you finish your "dot setup"
  7. Shadow Vlad New Player

Not sure if serious...
    If you are I would love to run with you sometime (if villain) and show you how bad you are.
    • Like x 1
  8. PurpCity New Player

I know very well the capabilities of hl and gadgets and my (personal) problem isn't with the actual damage clown box/transmute can do but the fake damage that results from it.

Imo, it's more important a player learns the in's and out's of a power set rather than rely on something that is obviously bugged for the sake of "topping the charts".

I could get on my gadgets toon and run a loadout with a decoy, turret AND clown box, exploding them all along the way for a ton of fake damage. The end result could be me possibly quadrupling the other 2 damage dealers combined but what will I get out of it besides an inflated ego based off damage not registering properly?
  9. Clutch Committed Player

This is a joke thread.

@DEATHTAG
    It really only hits hard against single targets and that's if it crits. The damage splits pretty bad against mobs.
  10. Claytoun New Player

sad ppl using this lame glitch IMO
    • Like x 1
  11. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I think people's problem with this is, you're not exactly helping the raid or group as much as you could be with using other loadouts.
    Sure your damage will be high on the charts, but that is not REAL damage done. That is just what the chart shows. Clownbox adds fake damage from the box HP to charts. Damage you never even did.
  12. Shadow Vlad New Player

Not only that but a loadout that consists of Boon, watcher, transmute, and clownbox is 4 completely wasted slots. Sorcery is way better than that
    • Like x 1
  13. raiz0 New Player

There's no burst dmg for sorcery , but this loadout put you on number 1 in any raid.
  14. FeelsGood New Player

LOL Troll thread
    • Like x 2
  15. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Not sure if serious trolling :confused:
  16. Statman New Player

Number 1 for sure, but probably number 8 for actual effectiveness. Just because their high numbers, doesn't mean the group is actually benefitting from you being in number 1.
    • Like x 1
  17. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I'm a sorcery user and I disapproved of this loadout for dps. Hey there are better load outs out there , I know.
    • Like x 1
  18. JMBOO New Player

I hate to say it, but it is advice like this that gives Sorcery users a bad name.

When you have a real loadout that does not consist of using some exploits, post it, as that will be something that actually helps Sorcery Users get better.
  19. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I agree with this message 100%.

I love transmutation, I love the idea of the power and in some cases it is beyond useful. The problem with this power (and if I remember they tried fixing it before and it either worked and than they redid that fix, or they just never fixed it) is since it gives you damage numbers on whatever you've "destroyed" people think it's far more useful than it is.

No one is arguing that the move doesn't do damage, but you're getting more damage credit than you actually did. Since this is true people are using it and puffing themselves up when they top the charts.
  20. Femto Well-Known Player

it's sad the things sorcery players will do lol , yall don't kill enemies yall just do item/box damage and rely too heavily on pets and trinkets ,, whatever happened to the real sorcery players that don't rely on pure cheesiness , it's so few and far between . I can probably name only a handful of true sorcery players that have actual skill like jerick, stoned phantom and martis . ps if any1 uses that crap on me in a duel you'll get a automatic ignore on my end
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.