Up-Votes Needed Title missing: "... the Vandal"

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Valkireta, May 12, 2022.

1. Valkireta New Player

Greetings!

I posted this previously on the gameplay forum in case I was mistaken, but it does seem to be a bug.
    I completed the feat series "Sneaky Spray" in order to obtain "the Vandal" title:

[IMG]

But I checked my title list, and this is nowhere to be found:

[IMG]

This was a few hours ago, since then I've tried relogging, validating files and so, but the title's still missing.

Anyone else with the same issue, or does somebody have the title to confirm it's still there?

Thanks in advance!
    • Like x 3
  2. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

I see it in my list. Strange that you don't :oops: I hope your problem gets resolved!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. IonHero Committed Player

(Keep in mind on the character I am testing this on by all appearances has many more titles than yours so it's easier for me to notice if this bug is occurring, and also easier to prevent it. This may also not be the issue you have encountered)

Using a computer and mouse, It seems that based on how quickly you scroll down the list, up to the last 3 entries can get cut off.

So if I slowly bring the bar down the list I can see the last few titles,
    While If I drag the bar down super quickly the list the last few get caught off...

(For me, the bug usually occurs if the mouse pointer was dragged past the bottom of the scroll box before the visuals has a chance to keep up, (My scroll bar is about the size of my mouse pointer), if I stopped my pointer from going past the bottom of the scroll box, the bug rarely seems to occur.)

**(If moving fast enough a similar bug seem to be able to occur in the middle of the list too, if the mouse is pulled left or right quickly enough while also dragging the scroll bar, a few titles may not appear based on which direction your were last scrolling; however since you are no on the bottom of the list, you are able to still scroll the list in either direction causing the missing titles to load)
    • Like x 1
  4. Valkireta New Player

Thanks for your response!
    And yeah, I see what you mean, depending on how fast I scroll down it does seem that some titles take some time to load, but I tried to scroll in every possible way, and this title simply doesn't show up.

But keeping in mind what you said, and since "the vandal" would be the last title on my list (since it's on alphabetical order) maybe it does load somehow once I get a title that comes up next on the list.

So for now, it's hard to tell if it's an actual bug regarding the tile acquisition, or with the list itself. I'll try to get some more titles to see if it fixes it :(
  5. Valkireta New Player

A quick update!

A couple of day later and after trying a few things, I tried using a controller in-game and noticed the UI changes when doing so.

This way, I was able to scroll down the list with the joystick, and the title does appear this way.

[IMG]

As soon as I touch the mouse, the UI will change back to PC, and if I go out of this list and back in, the title will not show again, no matter what I do or how I scroll down (not even scrolling with the arrow keys work)

So it does seems the bug is with the PC UI and not the title. So I guess I'll have to get used to not see my last title on the list :(
    • Like x 2