Titans USPS3 Recruiting.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Im Charlie, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny New Player

Ouch.
  2. Luthia1281 New Player

Toons? Think it had like two legitimate titans in it or so. Everyone who left titans to join toons came back after a few hours of being there.

@Atari I know lolz I just stopped trying, I was getting the same crap. It is to be expected tho.
  3. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Yeah, he was in there for a while... Ended up leaving for the Aristocrats. (Saw the posts on the old forums)
  4. Im Charlie New Player

i like turtles
  5. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Turtles are epic.
  6. DCLEO New Player

I have had the most fun in this game eversince i joined the Titan.
    i plan on staying for a long time.
    and i plan on tbagging all of you.
    So i could rub off some of my awesomeness on you guys .
  7. Dark KnightGod New Player

sounds like a plan
  8. Conner New Player

Looking for a few good trolls to join the Fam. Requirements still 80/80. Hit any of us in game an get yo feats up!!
  9. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Squats, what's that? I don't need 'em when I carry a group of 7 on my back.

Lawlz.
  10. tonyromeblast New Player

I have a Beast Boy char, a Miss Martian char, and a Kid-Flash char.
    BBBoy-Lvl 13--Nature.
    MissMarstian-Lvl 5-Mental
    KidFlashter-Lvl 6-I forgot.
  11. Torse New Player

as long as they have 80 sp/80cr will give u a tryout:rolleyes:
  12. Conner New Player

No thanx bombero
  13. Jambersome New Player

I would love to be in your league. Unfortuantely I could not get past the fact that the league name is the "Titans". See, I like football and my team is the Indianapolis Colts. The Tennessee Titans are a rival of the Colts and it just doesn't seem right.

I don't have the stats anyway. Just thought it'd be funny to mention. Bet you guys are better than the Tennessee Titans, though. Haha. I do get that it is in reference to the "Teen Titans/Titans" from DC.

Good stuff.

-Jermastodon/USPS3 Hero
  14. Jambersome New Player

Then again, if you want to show a DCUO addict the ropes. I am CR66 Fire/Bow DPS with 48 SP. I have only been playing for a month and am on allllllllllll theeeeeeeee tiiiiiiiiiiime. Seriously. Jermastodon/USPS3 Heroes.
  15. Im Charlie New Player

We added a bunch of tanks and dpses over the past 2 weeks so we are plentiful in that area at the moment. Looking to add maybe 1-2 trolls right now.

Good luck though Jam, Tennessee aint no threat to the Colts ;)
  16. Lights Out New Player

I don't know if you are looking for anymore DPSs yet its not so bad to try. I am LighTz OuTx. Im on almost everyday, weekdays around 2-10PM and on weekdays 12pm-12Am (breaks in between) Im a gadgets DPS that is 88CR, with 81 SP. I left my old league because all my friendsjust gave up on thegame... Hope I can find a new family i the TITANS if it is still possible.
  17. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Do you have any troll gear? Or are you solely a DPS?
  18. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

I'm an original Titan. These dudes are beast . Had issues with one or two bad apples. But they have been booted from titans since. Good luck fellas.

Your boy Bombero
    • Like x 3
  19. OMAAR New Player

Bah! I thought you'd be miserable and unhappy here! I must be going soft!
  20. OMAAR New Player

Why the hell are your sigs different from mine!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.