Titan Titans ... In Space Collections

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Photonaxon, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah the roleless buff isn't there.
    • Like x 1
  2. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Well I have done enough gathering of the Titans Island collection nodes to cover all my alts, and I didn't find the drop rate too terrible, except for the gold item of course.

I also got 3 of the other items through the alert and On Duty solos on the first day, which was fine - but today I've run the alert 3 times on 2 characters (1 replay), plus one of the instances I got something on before, and got nothing. That's... not great. Hope it was just chance and my next run will be more successful.
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I got them all without too much hassle.

Drop Locations (in rough order of rarity):

Homecoming Vendor:
    #2 - Starship Fire (100 Prize Tickets)

Homecoming Alert (Blackfire):
    #8 - Mothership May I Pie
    #3 - Komand'r's War and Trade (Rare)

Homecoming Open World collection nodes:
    #6 - Doctor Light Speed
    #12 - Alien H.I.V.E. Mind
    #7 - Black Hole Friday Carol
    #11 - Gravitational Mas y Menos
    #10 - Planet Red X
    #9 - Mission Control Freak (Rare)

ANY final bosses in other content drop the rest:
    #4 - Mad Lunar Module
    #5 - Gizmo INC Satellite
    #1 - Terra Firma (Rare)

Edit: I ran (for quick efficiency) Son of Krypton about 5 times to no avail, but then I got Terra Firma from running the Wonderverse solo 1st try, so I can confirm it drops there (for quick farm).
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Got one in TD omni last night. I'd say it follows the same 'everywhere....but rare' pattern.

Or just wait till the last few days and scoop one up on the broker for a few $$....prices are dropping very quickly even on the 'high end' 2 drops.
  5. GermanM Committed Player

I only have 7, is being a little difficult these days, i will try more the weekend, maybe i will have more luck.