Time To Go Back To The Golden Age

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MightyHornet, Jul 9, 2023.

1. MightyHornet Well-Known Player

Just thinking in bed, and I want a DLC where we go back in time to visit the JSA. The look and feel is softer day light and more positive aesthetic like the golden age comics.

Extant and his minions goes back in time to wipe out the JSA.

Duo: Hall of Justice
    1B Ultra Humanite
    2B Vandal Savage

Alert: Themyscera
    1B Giganta
    2B Eclipso

Raid: Blackhawk Island (giant hangar) or on a runway with planes taking off around you

1B:brainwave and psycho pirate.
    2B: grundy and Black Adam
    LB: EXTANT

All these would be fun characters to fight.
    • Like x 4
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind an episode with a lighter tone. Would be a good bit of levity to break up all the dark and gritty stuff lately!
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I was hoping we could some day get a funny animal Episode. It took take place in a CC Beck stylized Fawcett City. Get Dr. Sivanna and Mr. Mind as the enemies.
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse Creator League

This would be a Golden Age that coulld make a good DLC. ;)

[IMG]
  5. Capt Mephisto Active Player

And maybe we could get Alan Scott's real emblem, along with the appropriate emblems for the other JSA members of the 40s.
    • Like x 2
  6. Capt Mephisto Active Player

Maybe throw in Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew along with the JLA (Justa Lotta Animals) Supersquirrel, Wonder Wabbit, Batmouse, Elongator, The Crash, Aquaduck, Green Lambkin, Hawkmoose, etc..
    • Like x 3
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I love that series. genuinely, it's my favourite JSA comic. ever. but I don't think they could do it justice ( pun entirely intended ). not that I'm dissing the devs or casting aspersions on their abilities, I just think it would require too much depth for them to go too fully into it.

I like the OP's idea, though. I can work with that. maybe swap out Themyscira for almost anywhere else, though, so long as it's somewhere we've not seen in game yet. I love Patchwork, but if I ever want to go see Patchwork I can always go back to Patchwork. much better to have somewhere fresh to play around in.
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

If they also made the animals base pets, combat pets, and/or allies, that would be just amazing!
    • Like x 1