Fixed Time capsule gear does not go to 282

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by BumblingB, Nov 13, 2020.

1. BumblingB I got better.

So opened a few older capsules and the gear says it goes to 282, but it still stops at 272. Sad I wasn't able to benefit from a higher item level, but I did still need the style.

Not much else to say, it's still capped at 272.
    • Like x 7
  2. rimvader Well-Known Player

Same here, thought I could increase my 'role' cr. When i realized i was lower (272) I checked the tooltip to see if I read it wrong. (Amazonian Conqueror style) Said 282cr.
    • Like x 1
  3. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

Just had the same happen.
    Got an Enhanced Amazonian Conqueror Helm at 272... a little confused I then opened a regular Amazon Conqueror Belt... also 272. Well now I don't want to open any more of any these.

Sucks, could have been an upgrade and inventory space relief.
    • Like x 2
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

They usually prevent older TC gear from opening up to current TC gear levels, they have been doing that for a while now.

They used to update more recent TC gear to the previously released TC gear level, but not sure why they stopped as multiple much older TC gear boxes open up to like 242.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Well the bug would be that it's labelled wrong. In either case, it's listed as 282 and only goes to 272.
    • Like x 3
  6. Bynnod New Player

Same issue. Very frustrating when it is labeled 182 and only goes to 172.
    • Like x 1
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

This is NOT fixed. I opened the Enhanced Amazonian Conqueror chest & back and it says 282 but only opened to 272. Fix the description or let the gear go to the proper level.
    • Like x 2
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Why was this marked fixed when no one mentioned it in a patch note?!
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thanks for mentioning that. I was going to apply some of the gear today on an alt who needs 282 so I can buy the feat on my main...guess I'll hold off a few more days/weeks....years.
    • Like x 1