Tier 8 Mod Plans

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jaguars0408, May 9, 2016.

1. Jaguars0408 Level 30

Has anyone on test seen any of the new T8 mod plans?

If so, what are the stats looking like for the mods?

Mainly the Might, Vit, and Resto ones.
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You forgot precision VIII as well.
  3. Jaguars0408 Level 30

i dont use Precision, but yes that mod plan too. Wouldn't mind seeing most plan stats
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

They have not been added on test yet.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Although I haven't seen them yet personally, they have:

8:09 you can see Vitalization & Precision VIII in his loot selection screen.
  6. Jaguars0408 Level 30

Good to see they are dropping. Cant wait to see some of the stats they give!
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

My question is where is the T-7 expert plans? Because i would like to use those ones for my alts.
  8. Pults Loyal Player

We already have recovery kit VIII plans on live.
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

I'm not interested in new plans until they remove the CR differential thing.

That's assuming they actually do go back to a stat based system.
    • Like x 2
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

o.o I ran the raid 4 times (2 completions), the duo like 10 times and in all of this no plan. Dis gonna be a grind >_<'
    • Like x 1
  11. Swiftduck Loyal Player

i don't think they are going to do expert plans anymore.

They would have made them mid tier 7 if they were.

There really is no need for expert plans anymore.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jaguars0408 Level 30

anyone see any stats for T8 mods yet?
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

I got VIII plans 2 days ago on test. Didnt look at the stats tho.
  14. Jaguars0408 Level 30

:( lol
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

I mean until the stats matter change only 1s that really matter are vit and resto. And resto is already way too high. And most groups do 1 troll for raids no matter their vit so thats why i didnt look and dont really care tbh :p
  16. Jaguars0408 Level 30

true, but still curious to know with the might 8 gives, but yeah also the Vit and Resto ones are the big ones.
  17. POZEST Level 30

I'm NEW to the boards.

Can anyone else confirm they saw level 8 plans on test server for upcoming DLC.

Also based on historical data, when new level plans are seen on test server, do they always make it live when DLC drops or have their been instances where new level plans seen don't go live with the new DLC.

Reason is I won't make new mods for my toon, if a new MOD tier is opening up. Thanks.