Tides of War!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The Tides of War Summer Seasonal Event

The battle for the throne of Atlantis continues! Ocean Master, Aquaman's conniving half-brother, has rallied a force of mutineer Atlanteans in an attempt to displace King Arthur and take the throne! The Atlantean civil war has breached the waters of Metropolis.

Track Tides of War in your Mission Journal and check the Events tab in the On Duty menu to battle for the Atlantean Outpost. Or alternatively you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to the Open World Content by selecting Tides of War: Aquaman (Hero) and Ocean Master (Villain). Fight for your side, and reap new rewards including new feats!

New Feats
    • Coral History
    • The Shark Knight
    • Pacific Swim
    • King’s Beach
    In celebration of our Summer Event this year, we have added new base items, beach-ready styles, and a new aura to keep you looking cool in the heat of battle!

Level Requirement: 10

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. AV Loyal Player

The design team is on fire.
    • Like x 2
  3. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Let's hope not:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Still no water wings shoulder style to go with the floaty...
    • Like x 2
  5. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

dam, I thought we had a shark skin for a second *cries in hopes gone to the drain*
    • Like x 1
  6. AV Loyal Player

I forgot that there is no 5% vendor food with Summer Sasonal. /sadpanda
  7. Hurly-Burly Active Player

That shark dude's head piece would have went well with tides of war.

Maybe I will not forget to log in this time to get the styles:p

About time I remember, the last call reminders are going out to the players.
  8. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I like the back fins. Bracelets are nice.
    Scale texturing is nice on the outfits.

I like the base items.
    I do wish that all the plants didn't have "planters".
    I feel the same way about the statues. I don't necessarily like the bases that they are on (would fit better for some of my characters if it wasn't there).
    In both cases, if there was a planter or base items and the plant or statue was built high enough up, then a player could always decide to put the planter or base under/around the plant or statue. <--- just a thought.
    [could always use more base items to cover up amenities and base generators, etc. I would love to be able to turn off base generator and teleporter sounds as well without needing to mute all the game sounds.]

I guess we will get cubes of water terrain in another release ... or I can only hope that we will.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

When are we going to get a "DC Beach Blanket Good Guys Special"? o_O
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

gotta ask DC Comics that question. :D
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, we have the "DC Beach Blanket Bad Guys Special", just thought they were holding back on the Good Guys' version(s)
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I was playing through the Tides of War alert today and suddenly noticed that Aquaman was swinging around a standard Atlantean trident (red and silver) rather than his own all gold version. Now is that intentional? (I recall Aquaman's trident being smashed during the last DLC) Or is it just a coloring error?
  13. Tobalvillano1985 New Player

the instance of the event it is bugged
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's the original trident he was using in the game. The updated version is only seen in the Atlantis episode.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

16. Miss Adora Loyal Player

for future reference, boats should be reset, when doing the outside mission, there are boats that sit there incomplete and mutineers don't appear any more. It effects both faction. Should have a time limit before they reset.
    • Like x 1