Tides of War 2021 Rewards Showcase!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, May 27, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Hehe :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Henchmen Uplink Device: Trench Creatures -They look like similar pets from a trinket "Sunken Rune", only big ones ... I won't do a video, I'll leave it for Zoe ;)
    • Like x 4
  3. Eve YouTuber

Don't think I will cover it this time but thank you for letting me know :)
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

great stuff. cheers for that, matey. sterling work, as always.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

If you are going to make a video, then besides Henchemens, there is also a new Orbital ..."Water Geyser Uplink Device"....
    • Like x 2
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ugh...summer already? I thought it normally hit closer to July and was looking forward to the break. Summer is one of my least favorite ones to run. Hopefully it will get an abbreviated 2 week run vs 30 days.

Nice video though. I'm sure I'll buy the requisite 10 items + accessory/aura + chroma then promptly shelve them all.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Well the announcements thread does say it's launching in June and were very close to June by that point lol
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the video Zoe, rewards look subjectively average to me but hey :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Seems like the theme is full on BBQ lol, I would prefer for mermaids stuff cause we never had mermaid themed stuff
    • Like x 3
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Agree, on the bright side though, at least the grass in my base won't get as long :cool:
    • Like x 1
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I’m thinking of an evil use for that lawnmower.. maybe isis skeletons surrounded by the new wood walls, with lawnmower running them over. Why? Well why not ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Perfect for Halloween themed base with all the corpses
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Nothing really fits my toons or bases thematically but that doesn’t stop me from appreciating a job well done. There are some really cool things in there. Great job devs!
    • Like x 3
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Love almost everything about this but I wish the kiddie pool was filled with water.
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Well then, I'll post a little video of the new orbital and henchmens.

• Like x 4
  16. Robotsidekick Active Player

Meanwhile ice still has zero utility belt options despite being a day 1 power
  17. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I usually just do summer seasonal for three of my toons, but this year there's just about something for everyone. Plenty to pick and choose from.:)
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

*coughsurvivalmodeseason2unconvincingcough* :p
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Nice!
  20. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

wow thats awsome cant wait to get that for my Rath :D