This League Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Abstrakt, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Abstrakt Loyal Player

This league is now recruiting.
    We are a 21+ league for DCUO on the USPC/PS4 server Many of us have been playing since launch we enjoy all aspects of the game.
    We are not one of those you must have this many skill points, or this amount of gear, you dont have to know all the stats of the artifacts. We are simply a group of people that enjoy playing together and learning from one another. We are still new not a lot on all the time im hoping that as we grow that will change. We already have a league hall and are working on the unlocks. hit me up with your toons name and ill get you added as soon as i see you on. If you are, racist hateful or (collectively referred to as "being a ******" ) and giving people greif is what makes you happy and you can't live without it please seek life elsewhere as this is not the League for you. We are an alt friendly league please remember there are several of us who play multiple roles If you would like to be in more of our raids roll another class you would like to learn. We try our best to get as many people in as we can its important to us that everyone gets to be involved. While we do not have a Cr or Skill Point cap we do ask that our members do a few things. 1. Must be over 21 want to have a great time in game not bring drama to the league we dont like it. 2. Must have a mic or at least be able to listen. 3. Must sign up on face book or twitter we use that to coordinate raids and events. 4. Dont be a do-uche we play the game to have a good time not to bolster someones ego we tend to be a tight knit league we do joke around we have thick skin. You can join one league on either side or both its all up to what you would like to play all roles and levels of experience are welcome. Here is our fb group hit us up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThisLeagueDCUO/
  2. STORMRAVEN New Player

it's a fun league!
    • Like x 1
  3. AmDead JustWipe New Player

hey Am a returning player my level is low atm and am still working things out but if you will have me would love to join my Ign is the same as my name here
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Hello, recently got back into playing DCUO and currently looking for a league. Would love to join yours if possible. My character name is TimeSlips.

I hope to hear from you.
  5. Abstrakt Loyal Player

ill be on this evening and get you in ;)
  6. Abstrakt Loyal Player

ill be on this evening and get you in ;)
  7. Iron Qwasar New Player

Im starting gamę and looking for my Type of charakter. Arę there still People playing?
  8. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Sorry I wasn't on during the time so I missed it. What times are you usually on?
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

interesting.....
  10. yungmunk New Player

Hi, I'm looking for a new league that is active but not elite and also doesn't have a lot of members with foul mouths. I had to quit a couple leagues because of excessive use of the N word, from multiple races as far as I could tell. In the end I'd like to find a fun league that is casual and respectful but also really enjoys the game. My main is Stryx Oblivion CR 292 dps/289 troll quantum, 229 sp. I have 20+ alts that I'd like to spend more time on. Let me know if you guys are still recruiting and if you think this would work for you. Thanks!
  11. Abstrakt Loyal Player

usually we are on prime time, i usually get on about 6pm cst the rest of the league is random.
  12. Abstrakt Loyal Player

your welcome to come try us out, some nights language may get a bit nuts but calling names, and racist slurs are not tolerated. Ill hit you up !
  13. Kazee Fullford New Player

It sounds like this league is work looking into. I've been playing off and on for a year and still don't know everything about the game. I'm more or less looking for some regulars to run through the game with. Wouldn't mind idle chat either.
  14. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Noce ill be on tonight on Itsbloomer hit me up.
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Add Qwantum Abyss in game, I need a league. Getting into this after years away.