This is How PVP will Make DCUO money! #pvp2016

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hotsizz1e03, Sep 26, 2015.

1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

But Seriously.. Pvp could generate alot of money.. If they had special events.. Like 4-10 man,2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5. team death match, capture Flag(new Maps) Tournaments; Queuing up on the Events tab every 3 hours. 2-3 dollars marketplace entry free or reset wit replay badges.. Prizes Could range from auras to exclusive PVP gear/styles, whatever in game Exclusives they could think of..

Example: Let say they have daily tournaments utilizing replay badges that need to be reset every 3 hours(cost about 50-60 per reset badges) .. You would get this new tier 0 PVP currency; 25 Marks of Battle(MoB) +5 marks of victory when you lose and 100 Marks of Battle +10 marks of victory when you win the tournament... You can have this TIER 0 SPECIFIC tournament currency(Marks of Battle) that you can ONLY spend on a SPECIFIC at the tournament VENDORS..
    Vendor could then sell these SUPER RARE EPIC items like...

LEGENDARY AURAS
    Original Smoke 15,000 Marks of Battle (MoB)
    Original Plasmic 15,000 Marks of Battle (MoB)
    Original Nimbus 15,000 Marks of Battle (MoB)

RARE AURAS
    All colors Reg smokes, Plasmic, and Nimbus's 9500 Marks of Battle (MoB)

ELITE PVP GEAR
    ELITE PVP gear GREATER STATS PLUS (utilizing the NEW AFFINITY Mod bonuses)
    CHEST and Legs 2500 Marks of Battle each (MoB)
    Weapon, Head and Shoulders 2000 Marks of Battle each (MoB)
    Back Hands Waist Feet 1800 Marks of Battle (MoB)
    Face Neck 1000 Marks of Battle (MoB)
    Rings Trinket 1000 Marks of Battle (MoB)
    ELITE GOLD LEGENDARY RINGS/Trinkets(PVE stats and PVP stats) 9000 Marks of Battle (MoB)

NEW EXCLUSIVE PVP WEAPON & STYLES

900 Marks of Battle..

UTILITIES
    Unlimited Escrow weekly 250 (MoB)
    Unlimited Escrow Monthly 800 (MoB)
    1 Stack of Each COLOR EXOBYTES 600 (MoB)
    1 Stack of RED EXOBYTES 300 (MoB)
    1 Stack of YEllow and BLUE exobytes 200 (MoB)
    3 Stacks of Complex Materials 400 (MoB)
    1 Stack Complex Materials 150 (MoB)
    ETC....
    Synthetic MODS 10 (MoB) +1 marks of Victory

BECOME AN OPEN WORLD BOUNTY HUNTER
    You could Also Use this NEW Tier 0 PVP currency to BUY BOUNTY MISSIONS(open world ONLY, no pvp matches included, no OPEN WORLD DUELS, NO Scrims) at an open world vendor
    How this would work is simple you pay 250(MARKS OF BATTLE= MoB) That gives you access to this mission for a MONTH, which includes free daily reset; to get a mission and Kill 450 cross factions players a month (level 30cr up) . CAPPED at 30 kills per day but with an option to reset; cost of 35 replay badges
    REWARD=$1050 MoB..
    After the Month is over you would have to purchase This mission using your MoB (250) currency to have access to this monthly mission
    You could then buy higher level BOUNTIES which is risky at your own cost.(These mission will expire in a MONTH 450 Bounty & 700 Bounty)
    PAY 400 (MoB) to Kill 700 Cross Factions Players in Open World
    REWARD= 2500 (MoB)...

These bounties can be associated with Feats, Emblems and TITLES.
    The More Bounties you complete the more rewards you receive towards your character.

These Bounties Would then encourage More Organized RAIDS. Bringing everyone back outside to the OPEN WORLD AGAIN and taking a break from the EASY, Monotonous but tedious PVE stories.

Long story short this may seem like alot of work. but it gives PVP'ers something else to do for the time being. Even if you get 30 kills a day you would still have enough to do this over and over.

I have tons more of PVP ideas.. I just came up wit the pricing at the top of my head.. Nothing will be EASY. There WILL BE a slight grind a months worth, or be impatient and pay to replay. I might make this its own thread to see proper feedback..

DISCUSS.... HASTAG #PVP2016 on twitter on their twitter page let them know you support these ideas, plus i have many more great ideas i.. Let PVP be heard!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I will support this idea once pvp is fixed, until then no.
    • Like x 3
  3. Van_Gho Committed Player

Why should they get a shot at legendary aura's when I spent actual money and couldn't get the one I wanted?
    • Like x 2
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

good luck with that
    • Like x 1
  5. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

understanadble.. but PVP in the open world is a bit different in than arenas.. Especially when we have organized roles in groups...

Support either way as PVP needs the love anyways.. Leaving it in the corner to pile up a mess, shouldnt be a solution. But giving it some attention and new modes is definitely a start.. fixing PVP is not as easy as you make it out to be.. That would require revamping all animations, interactions and stuns for all powers.. With DC low population it cannot afford to miss opportunity to pay the bills. IMO.. thanks for commenting tho
  6. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

If every store would follow your logic then we all wouldnt have anything.. The point is to do away with the old way of doing things and implementing new ways of generating money for DCUO.. Games come out without DLC and later on decide to sell the same game with the DLC included at a lower price.. Your auras are always gonna be outdated to the new ones, thus making them never accessable EVER to new players that come in the game.. Thats absolutely unfair. Ive been playing for 3 years and have been fortunate enough to get all these auras at least once.. introducing these new ways making dcuo money on the pvp side is absolutely a new and fresh experience this game needs.. thanks for commenting tho.
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

People are getting 1 shotted left and right in pvp. Main reason alot of people dont do it anymore. I doubt implementing a new idea for pvp right now is reasonable, when most pvpers just want pvp fixed first and foremost before seeing anything new. If anything they would just put all the auras in the marketplace or keep them in booster bundles because as far as we have seen booster bundles sell quite well
  8. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Understandable.. But I still think it should be achieve thru two different methods.. For the People who ONLY play PVP. PVP market that solely relies on Marketplace cash or PVP tier 0 currency.. IMO
  9. BƖack Dedicated Player

PvP state shouldn't take into attention just because of the '' money ''.
    PvP should work ideally because it's a '' part '' of this game and must be in perfect condition, even for free.
    • Like x 1
  10. Van_Gho Committed Player

That's pretty awesome that YOU were fortunate enough to get WHAT YOU WANTED, no seriously that's amazing. I however have not.
    You know what I would spend money on? unlimited monthly escrow , Aura's that are amazing that aren't tied to terrible RNG.
  11. X-zero Loyal Player

Reseting and wanting money was one of the reasons the pvp population took a big hit in either season 1 or season 2 of pvp. I think it was season 1 with 5 maps and replays to get more marks. You also had to win to get anything and legends didn't get you marks to buy gear.

Before they start getting money for pvp:
    Need to fix the powers were certain power can't take you out in seconds.
    Make it more entertaining to the masses.
    Take a way the buffing people without gear
    Add more vendor styles

THen they could start selling stuff
    Mark boosts on the market place. If you buy a consumable and win you next match you get more marks.
    Add more maps and add some exclusive stuff to new maps.
    Daily matches which give double marks which you can reset for rb.
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Great ideas, they could money with Pvp. I hope they do something and add new stuff.
    And I support this. I want more pvp open world missions, more progressions, I like the Pvp elite gears and bounties, and rewards too, just like in Pve. Ways to bring more people and back to pvp.
    Pvp is part of the game.
    • Like x 1
  13. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

These PVP stuff are PURELY OPTIONAL, you can stay at the free tier or level up by being a hardcore member in the PVP community similar to how PVE is.. Im pretty sure The hardcore PVP community wouldnt mind having new things to do and new events that will ultimately add to their PVP progression..
  14. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Vyltran Loyal Player

I liked your "bounty hunter" idea but pvp perfomance needs to be fixed first after releasing any bugged content to game.
    • Like x 1
  16. BƖack Dedicated Player

17. Vesper Dedicated Player

Good thing Legendary Membership is available to you then. <WHEW>
  18. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I agree to a certain extent.. PVE is more broken than PVP IMO, but they keep adding content then fixing them later.. So followin that trend, its only right the PVP community gets the same treatment. Add more content for the PVP community to do, then fix whatever problems later.
  19. Van_Gho Committed Player

Whoa, dodged a bullet there, you're absolutely right they should make a legendary perk available for free, here I am arguing against it like a jabroni when i should be trying to make it happen so i can farm competitive losses to get the escrow for free
    • Like x 1
  20. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

EXCTLY.. still might cost you some replay badges to get started tho....