There is money for a new power now!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Kreachure Committed Player

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST.

DCUO is competing with games like diablo immortal when it comes to being shameless about pay 2 win. There's been money.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was a development update four weeks ago: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dcuo-development-update-may-2022.323184/
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Man I'm dead :cool:
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

THANK YOU for the post... I didn't see that. Good to know that those left behind when the Marvel project was cancelled were brought over to DCUO, although I did read that even more devs left after this development update was posted... so the immediate future of DCUO is still concerning. It could take months before significant, experienced talent is hired... which means continuous delays of new projects, including graphics update scheduled for 2023. It makes me wonder how patient EG7 is going to be before they try to sell off Daybreak, or break it up and sell it studio by studio, which is typically what investment firms do. The future is unknown, but that doesn't mean we cannot point out the current elephant in the room.