TheBreakfastClub is recruiting! (USPC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Terza Rema, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Terza Rema New Player

Hello all and welcome to TheBreakfastClub recruitment thread! Before I get started I'd like to tell you a bit about us. We're a brand new league consisting of around 20 players. We're all very laid back and we all have our unique sense of humor. We started out as a small group of friends and we've grown into a big family. Our league is very active and we run T5 raids weekly. We are now looking to recruit some new players in preparation for the upcoming DLC, Halls of Power.

The requirements to join TheBreakfastClub are as follows:
    • Must be a Hero on the USPC Server
    • Must have a PVE Combat Rating of 84 or higher
    • Must be within the range of 100 skill points, any lower and we're willing to work with you, any higher and you're awesome
    • If you main role as DPS, you must be capable of playing your support role
    • Most importantly you must be active and willing to help your fellow league members
    In order to receive an invite you can leave a post below with your in-game name, or send an in-game mail or tell to Darfius, iMeerkat, or Terza Rema. You can also submit an application at our new league website, www.thebreakfastclub.corplaunch.com
  2. iMeerkat Level 30

3. Darfii Active Player

We are still looking for new members to recruit.Please feel free to contact and join us if you are eligible,following the steps at the first post.
  4. DerekHale Active Player

Hi ...
    Heroes or Villians?
  5. Darfii Active Player

We are at Hero side.
  6. Terza Rema New Player

:cool:
    • Like x 1
  7. Darfii Active Player

We are still looking for more members to expand our family.So please apply through in game mail or sent tell to me (Darfius) Terza Rema or iMeerkat with your c and amount of skill points to join our team if you are eligible to our requirements.

We would welcome every eligible,respectful,helpful for the team,confident,mature new team members.

We mainly in need of support roles but as the OP said if you are able to play your role you can join the family as DPS

Thanks in advance for your interest...
  8. Darfii Active Player

9. RitzyDitzy New Player

I love the name of your league!:)
    • Like x 1
  10. Darfii Active Player

And I LOVED that sig lol.Buffy was my favortie TV show. :)
  11. DerekHale Active Player

12. Darfii Active Player

We are still recruiting Tier 5 and above players whos respectful,helpful for the team,confident,mature,loyal and active players that would help out the league by any means in todays content and futures as the league will help you.
  13. Darfii Active Player

The Club is still looking for its new members.

If you are T5 and above,respectful,mature,helpful to the team,loyal and active just sen me (Darfius) Terza Rema or iMeerkat a send or in game mail with your CR and Role.

Thanks in advance for your interest

TheBreakfastClub
  14. Darfii Active Player

The Club awaits your support !

TheBreakfast club looking for support roles to expand the family.

We mainly looking for at least 95cr and above with reasonable skill points.We need members who can be loyal,active,mature and most importantly willing to run with the team when needed.

Send Darfius a tell or mail in game if you're interested.

Best Regards...
  15. Darfii Active Player

TheBreakfastClub is Re-forming and looking for support roles mainly.We are respectful,willing to help,want smooth runs with our members.

All of our members can run latest content.

Requirements are:

CR 95 and plus,decent amount of Skill Points(at least 80's),run with your league members instead of pugging (I mean whats the point) and able to run the latest content.

We demand that you,to be respectful to both leaguemates and non-leaguemate players,be mature,be loyal,active and mature.

We allow no quitters or elitism among us.

So if you want be in a part of our family and meet the requirements.Please send in game mail or tell to following officers in game:

Darfius
    Empusa
    Elyn Verse
    Qyonk
    MJ Ginga

With your CR and SP to recieve an invite and become a part of this family..

Thanks in advance in your interest.
  16. Darfii Active Player

TheBreakfastClub is recruiting members from all Tiers..

We demand that you,to be respectful to both leaguemates and non-leaguemate players,be mature,be loyal,active and most importantly...

BE READY FOR ALL KÄ°NDS OF FUN !

So if you want to be with us,whos laid back,knows how to enjoy each others company,willing to help their members;

Please contact me (Darfius) or our recruiters SnoopyPool and Viktoryos

Thanks in advance for your intrest.
  17. Viktoryos SS Active Player

At this moment Leage have more than 98 members. We allso have nice League Hall with 2 banks and 11 open Leage Mods. Most of members have 107 or 108 cr and they will try to hellp you. So we will be very happy if more players join to ower club. We need in 1st Active players with good comunication in group. I prefer players to be CR 95+ with 80+ Skill. Support role is more valuble than DPS.
    Contakt with Me - Viktoryos or Darfius or SnoopyPool
  18. Darfii Active Player

TheBreeakfastClub up and running !

We're looking for new members to our family Tier 3 to T6 whos active,respectful,mature players.We would like to recruit mostly support roles but if you can play both of your roles DPS is accepted as well.We're willing to help you with anything you need in game as much as we can.

So please send in game tell to me (Darfius),SnoopyPool,Viktoryos and XR3NOX to get an invite.
  19. Jokers Falcon Level 30

20. Jokers Falcon Level 30

3 AND A HALF YEAR BUMP