Test Discussion The Witching Hour Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Sep 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I can't see it either :oops:
    • Like x 1
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I don't know whether we are blind, whether he is invisible, or whether he is not there ...
    • Like x 2
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

It was there before since people used it. Maybe restarts are pointing out an issue. We'll look into it.
    • Like x 4
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'm not Zoe, but after 3 hours I finally got this orbital, so I'll show you what it looks like ....I really like it, it seems I will have to buy additional armor, for my witch summoner ... (hard fate for the minmaxer ... who minmaxing not only builds, statistics ... but also the appearance of the characters ...)

• Like x 3
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh, “ichor” is it? Very red “ichor”. ;)
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

So on that note :D

Bug Report:
    The race is not granting any spooky bites, I reset it a number of times and the only reward was the mail, nothing showed in the journal mission about rewarding spooky bites
    • Like x 1
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

OK internally it was giving 4 bites. Will see what's going on. There may also be a one time grant for the race scores (at least silver and up) for a stack of bites but that's not in yet.
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    Regarding the placement of the Teekle Pumpkin Vendor, all the stuff around it will make it difficult to access on Live. It is boxed in by two pillars and sits on top of a table. It looks neat, but it limits the number of people that can access it at one time. I'm worried about what is going to happen on Live when you have 20+ people trying to access it at one time. The Aquacultural Area in the Watchtower seemed more accessible than what I'm seeing in House of Legends.
  9. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    When you are accessing the Pumpkin vendor, the filters are out of order for the last few options. They go 2021->2020->2019->2018->2017->2016->2012->2015->2013->2014->2011.
    • Like x 1
  10. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Zzzz, even man-bat head now, and still no killer croc's one, which was promised to be given to us like years ago now...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.