The Winter Sale: Day Four - Suits & Styles!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The Winter Sale: Day Four!

Today is December 20, also known as Day 4 of the Winter Sale. Today’s sale is all about making you look good while you’re fighting crime (if you’re a hero; if you’re a villain, it’s about making you look good while you’recommitting crimes, I suppose…). If you’ve ever thought, “I really wish I had a Sequined Biker Suit” or considered, “I’d look my best in a Slim Blue Aura,” this is the sale you don’t want to miss. Weapon Styles, Style Items, and Suits are all on sale today, up to 75% off!

We also have special deals running the entire week. For Members, your regular 10% off discount in the Marketplace will be bumped up to 15%! For non-Members, you’ll be able to purchase most* episodes and bundles for 25% off.

And remember, these daily deal sales are for 24 hours only**, so if you see something you want at the discount, don’t miss your chance to grab it!

Happy Holidays!

*Episode 19, the Villain Legends Bundle, and the Hero Legends Bundle are not included in this sale. Other exclusions may apply.

**The sale will change with the daily server restarts. For EU Servers, this is at 8:00PM PST. For US Servers, this is at 4:00AM PST.
    • Like x 1
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Reason enough to get me the Bombshell hair and the Batman Cowl. :D
  3. Demondead Well-Known Player

does that include auras Mepps
  4. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

I'd say, yes, it includes auras.
    • Like x 1
  5. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

What's on for tomorrow?
  6. Clawed Active Player

I wanted the cowl but it didnt et the big discount like the other stuff
  7. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Apparently not the Snowflake and Jolly ... those are still 300MC
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sales never include recently added items.
  9. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

I am predicting last 2 days include one being discount on episodes and last one being a insane discount on legendary membership?
  10. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Lair discount, Maybe?
  11. The Quickster Well-Known Player

Base items, Lairs and Deeds were Day 1
    im guessing tomorrow is toys
    • Like x 1
  12. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

True, thought it was only base items on day 1
  13. IceRaider Dedicated Player

These sales although are a nice thought really suck... But hey at least something is on sale even if it's just the crappy old styles we've complained about being stale for so long and not the cool yet stupidly overpriced Batman cowl... Sarcasm is evil lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

What is on sale for today?
  15. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Stupid stale old crappy styles
  16. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Supplies, it looks like everything except replay badges are on sale.
  17. Clawed Active Player

agree
  18. Deity Supremacy Well-Known Player

Sure complain about the stuff that they are cutting the price down for... Just cause you don't like the stuff doesn't mean others won't enjoy them.... If you don't like it than don't get them. It's not like you are being forced to buy them
    • Like x 1
  19. sarperkoc New Player

I was going to buy batman cowl i paid money to my card from bank and i came my home and its discount is gone i was going to start again and you lost my trust...
  20. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Woo hoo you act like all I do is complain... I support a lot if not most of what the devs are doing. I even support this sale. I just don't agree with excluding the newer things from loyal players like the Batman cowl.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.