The undefeateable, undying Flash.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by inferno, Mar 29, 2018.

1. inferno Loyal Player

Went into Stemming the tide solo and initially tried for the 3 star feat of having the starro's at the end boss power up before killing Flash. But the first starro to power up died so quickly and the Flash kept on healing himself as to not get any significant damage so I abandoned the feat, killed the starro and proceeded to open the cages, including the first one.

Everything is fine until the last villain was freed and left already with Flash at his last 15% health and it just would not go below that as he kept on healing himself. This went on for a good 10 minutes, he couldn't kill me nor can I kill him, so I gave up and died.

Okay, went to LFG and asked around, no straight answers so I decided to go in and end it quick and just kill the starros and free the prisoners, no fuss and fooling around. Again, at the last 15% of his life Flash just kept on self healing.

Gave up after 5 minutes, posted here to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
  2. inferno Loyal Player

Well, I logged off and came back on to do the solo again went and got the "manual override" feat and defeated flash without any hitch. So I have no idea what happened with that first run.
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Sounds like you're going for "Patience is a Virtue"?

I've just got this feat, right now, after reading your thread. So I can confirm it's definitely working.

What you need to do is:
    1. Fight the Flash until he charges himself up and electrifies one of the Small Starro on the prison cell doors.
    2. Let the timer run out 3 times on these small Starros (they grow a little bigger each time the timer runs out) until the small Starro becomes an active NPC called "Supercharged Starro".
    3. Kill the Supercharged Starro
    4. Release the Rogue
    5. Let the Rogue go to the table to acquire his weapon and do whatever it is they do in the fight. Once they leave the room via Mirror Master's mirror, Flash will stop healing back all the damage you do to him.
    6. Repeat this until all Rogues are released.
    The feat should pop upon releasing Captain Cold, if you've done it right :)
    • Like x 4
  4. inferno Loyal Player

Yeah, I was going for that feat. I guess I misunderstood it. I thought i was to let all four get supercharged and become and NPC at the the same time.

At the first Supercharged starro, I avoided hitting it and kept on hitting Flash without releasing the Rogue so he just basically kept on healing himself. By chance, and they were really easy to kill, the Starro died. That's when I decided to abandon my attempt and release the first rogue. After that I just did the solo normally, killing the starro while it was still draining and releasing the rogues. Everything was fine until the Flash was left with 15% health and he just kept on healing himself with all the rogues already released. I just could not kill flash those two attempts.

Ah well. I dunno what happened but I'll try for that feat again.
  5. inferno Loyal Player

6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nah, I don't think the fight can proceed unless you KO the Supercharged Starro, as killing it enables the console to release the Rogue from their cell. The Rogue must then retrieve their weapon from the table and hit Flash with it (to varying results) before fleeing via the Mirror Master's mirror before the Flash will take further damage.

There's a possibility in your bad attempt where it seemed to break at 15%, that Captain Cold (I'm guessing?) couldn't get to his cold guns or he couldn't hit Flash or he hadn't had the chance to hit Flash with the cold guns yet. I've noticed there can be a delay sometimes with him, especially compared to the other 3.

But yeah, you were basically on the right track originally when you let the Supercharged Starro spawn. Next time you try, just kill it, open the cell and repeat the process until all 4 are done, then the feat should pop :)