The thread with the most posts Evar! (W.I.P)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Bendmetal, Aug 12, 2015.

1. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I have an announcement no one cares about, but that will potentially start a conversation!!

I have officially retired PVPing for the time being! At least, on my main (Awesome Cheeks). I decided, since I only have two armories and find it a waste of money to buy another one (first was free, of course), I wanted to use my PVP armory to build a DPS loadout and gear and such. I'm primarily a troll, but that just makes doing the solo missions really tedious at a lower CR (119 trying to beat 32 121 Parademons takes forever as a troll, but as a DPS, it's really fast!).

So, my PVP gear is in the bank in case I want to PVP sometime (which would only be if Mepps happens to be on Evil Mepps and starts fighting heroes in PVP). Otherwise, I'm retired! Leveling up is just more fun, and I'm a lot farther there (only 98 PVP CR).

So, that's my announcement!
  2. Saami Loyal Player

How many posts per day we need to make in this thread to make it thread with most posts ever in this very year?
    Assuming that other big thread got only 2 posts per day.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

20?
  4. Gwalir Loyal Player

Actually, I figure this thread would need over 330 posts every day to catch it, and that's based off how many the other thread currently has, and not by how many more it'd gain in the meantime.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Per day? Thought you meant per hour
    • Like x 1
  6. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Well I can't spam. Tried that before and the results were less than favourable
  7. Gwalir Loyal Player

Yep, you need to have multiple people contributing to have any chance of passing the other thread, especially considering how long it has been going before you made yours.

In other words, I wish you luck. :p
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Believe the problem was that you were obviously spamming, instead of just posting new things (like me in the semi-dead Review Board thread)
  9. Saami Loyal Player

There should be nude pics in thread to get attention, but i think they are not allowed.
  10. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Saami Loyal Player

Since this is good thread for all kind of off-topic...
    Im wondering if women know how stupid they look in their "selfies" Just look at those duckfaces and other silly making faces. Why cant they be normal in front of camera?
  12. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Because they feel more beautiful as ducks. Have you ever met a duck?
  13. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

It ain't stupid! Haven't you heard? Men totally dig ducks
    [IMG]
    Dat Duck
  14. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

So anyone else doing anything interesting?
  15. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I'm leading an army.
  16. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

So, I made it to episode four of season 3 of Heroes thus far (so NO SPOILERS!!!!), and I randomly thought: why don't they do a Statefarm commercial to promote Heroes Reborn? To get people interested, make it intense for the newer viewers and include older references faithful viewers would get, while keeping the element of humor (because it's an insurance commercial).

The commercial could start off with someone who is severly injured being chased. They crash into something and break it (maybe a car?) as the one chasing them gains on them, using some sort of power. The person who is injured says the State Farm jingle (that's their ability) and an agent shows up. They have a conversation about fixing the car, then the injured person reffers to "the next issue." The agent stands in front of an electric box or whatever, the villain charges, and the agent disappears (of course, the agent could be Hiro). The villain crashes and is electricuted as a voice over says "save on insurance, save the world."
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sounds fun (no idea who or what 'Statefarm' is, over here we just have 'State Insurance', or we used to, no idea if it's still around, a number of insurance companies dried up after the Christchurch earthquakes that is seeing many buildings around the country being condemned and pulled down)
  18. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

State Farm is an insurance company that does cheesy commercials. Most recently, they've recreated past commercials with the Coneheads.
  19. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I'm watching so many shows I have no time for. So far, I've been watching Heroes, Breaking Bad, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead (caught up, but when it comes back...), Doctor Who (also caught up), and I'm waiting for Heroes Reborn and Fear The Walking Dead. Not caught up on most, so NO SPOILERS!!!!
  20. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

It really annoys me how people lie to little kids about American history. We tell them that Christopher Columbus and his merry band of peaceful pilgrims landed in North America and discovered Indians, who accepted them and made them turkey before teaching them farming techniques. We do not, however, mention the dangerous white people with imperialistic values looking to convert Americans to Christianity while taking everything they had and expanding rule while killing all civilization that stood in their way. I don't know why I randomly thought of this now, but it annoys me. I mean, Europe was the Sylar of the world (Well, season 1 and 2 Sylar).