The Suicide Squad's Joker is Robin

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Darkerusaelp, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Sure the director David Ayer said it's not Jason Todd but that doesn't mean he's not Tim Drake. BOOM! Mind blown.

Also...

Have you ever seen "The man who laughs?" Of course you haven't, it's from 1928. Okay maybe Mont has seen it but... ;)

What a coincidence. Look how similar this guy looks to the clown prince of crime.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That would make sense as to why Thug Joker looks so damn crappy

DellBoy was at the opening night premiere :p
    And it's not a coincidence that Joker looks like that guy (did you catch the name of his dog? :eek: )
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Present day actors have been known to get ideas from the past , Harley was an take of a soap show
    • Like x 2
  4. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Coincidence? Coincidence?!!?!!!?!? This pathetic miserable......

ahem, I mean:

Oh boy, I wish comic-based stuff would finally be made only for comic-book fans and leave the mainstream kids at home!
    To enlighten you:

"Bill Finger and I created the Joker. Bill was the writer. Jerry Robinson came to me with a playing card of the Joker. [The Joker] looks like Conrad Veidt — you know, the actor in The Man Who Laughs, by Victor Hugo. Finger had a book with a photograph of Conrad Veidt and showed it to me and said, ‘Here’s the Joker.’ " - Bob Kane

And now get of my lawn!!!! And don't you dare to ask who "that Bob Kane guy" is....
    • Like x 1
  5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Who is that Bob Kane guy anyway? :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

That's what?
    Problem with casual movie goers is name recognition, they recognize "batman, superman, wonder Woman, green Lantern" they aren't "fanboys" so they walk away n say what a great movie, when from a fanboys perspective it sucked
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  9. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Did you also know that Bob Kane's Batman was a guy in red tights with a Da Vinci type wing apparatus.
  10. SuperSoldier Devoted Player