The Skin Thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Jan 18, 2021.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Are we going to get some new skins in the near future? Last time when we got update was 2 years ago with Retextured Human Skins 1, 2 and 3 in GU94! The Angry, Barbarian, Cheerful, Tattooed, Wise and Youthful also need some update! The situation with Animal Skins is also horrible and they need to be refreshed too!
    • Like x 6
  2. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Yes check the requested style list skins are on the way including youth update
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Cool...cool...hopefully that's sometime this year.
    • Like x 1
  4. Noble One Committed Player

the current new skins still need to be fixed for some costume bugs. (still waits for the fix for net leggings)
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im goin with no on this one personally. Features like this would be cool yes an add another layer of customization yes but as is, this game allows more customization than most i have played an honestly the game as too many more important things i’d prefer them working on vs some random cosmetics than a skin for example that u really see just once at creation and when your changing gear styles. That to me is trivial in the grand scheme
    • Like x 1
  6. Solarbound Committed Player

Love the skin you're in;)
    [IMG]
  7. Apollo Skye New Player

Oh, I really hope so! Been waiting for an updated tattoo skin for ages. If I recall, Megzilla said they had talked about updating the skins, but this was sometime early last year. I hope they get released sometime soon.