The Screenshot Request Thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nebula153, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Different from the Costume Contest thread. This is where you can ask me or anybody willing to help to take a screenshot of a specific thing, such as a style, costume of a specific DC hero, a combat shot, something you could use in a future project or maybe something you could use for a desktop background.

Here is a screenshot with me and WonderCleric as a demonstration
    [IMG]
    (You can also check my recent posts in the Costume Contest thread for examples of me taking a picture of specific styles and a DC hero)

Obviously, various requests may take time and some requests could be downright impossible for me only to do. Which is why other users have an option to try this out and fulfill somebody's request.

Here is a list of things you can ask me currently.

"Take a screenshot of your costume for *insert name of specific DC hero here*"

"Take a screenshot of some scenery for me!"

"Take a screenshot of *insert thing here* so I can edit it and use it for my sig!"

"Take a screenshot of you fighting *insert certain NPC here* in *insert certain costume here*

Few more things that I could list, don't forget that anybody reading this can also be a nice little helper and take a shot at this.

One more thing, I enjoy making styles of various characters in the game, whether it be random mob or an iconic hero or villain. So feel free to challenge me to making a certain style if you wish. I enjoy challenges, but make sure it's also possible for one man to do.
    • Like x 2
  2. WonderCleric New Player

Here's some more examples of my character as Circe & Nebula's as Wonder Woman. :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Also, I'm sure if you want to take some screenshots with anyone's toons (if you need some extra characters more for whatever you want to capture), just request here! I'm on USPS if anyone wants to take some with mine. :)
  3. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

I'm also willing to meet up with anybody on USPS for a screenshot when I have free time.
  4. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

I decided to take this picture of me and Power Girl as I actually use this style quite a bit so I wanted to get it out of the way.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!
  6. WonderCleric New Player

It isn't dead, Nebula, it was only posted this morning. :p It is a very cool idea and I'm sure others will post if they get any ideas!
  7. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Bumping this thread one more time, I hoped for it to become as big as the costume contest thread and I think it has the potential to do so. I have plenty of free time so if anybody has a request just post it :).