The S0ciety USPS/PC Villains recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by damirgabriel, Oct 25, 2016.

1. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Well, let's make it official so i wanted to let everyone know that The S0ciety is recruiting new and active members.

The S0ciety was very old PC league before server merge, with great people and very respectful players where, little by little, everyone has become like a part of the family. Some even had real life meetings and stuff. That was always actually one of my main goals, to gather people who are tired of drama, frustrations stress and so on and make the game more FUN. So the league now exists more than 3 years without change of name.

BUT, after server merge a lot of people stopped playing, a lot of things has changed in game, some people came back some didn't so it's time to move on and find new people that are going to be perfect match for our family. So, right now, league is mixed, made of both PC and PS players.

So, let's make it official. :)

Requrements:
    • Active member - It is fine if people can't come online every day of course, but it's bad when they come online 2-3 times every month.
    • 18+ - since 95% of people in the league are over that age
    • CR over 150 - which even doesn't matter that much since CR can be maxed quite fast
    • SP over 150 - it's some lower limit that indicates that people tend to play that toon
    • Respect for the league members and people outside
    • Team player - helping others in the league when it's needed, not only thinking about your own benefits, and
    • To know the mechanics of the raid (brains over muscles) and be able to run SM or DWF and so
    Restriction:
    • Humiliating!!!
    This restriction is something extremely bad and something that was never allowed in the league, and people tend to blame and humiliate others for no reason, even for their own mistakes. League was always very peaceful place where we were always laughing and joking, and couldn't wait to log in to talk to our people, play with them and enjoy the game. Yes i know there are some hatters as well, but you know how they say: "if no one hates you, you're doing something wrong" ;)

So, if you find yourself in upper mentioned things, you're most welcome over here.

• Aangel Rafael - in game
    • GabeDamir - in game
    • Or send a message here on forum.
    Thanks everyone, and see you in game. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Bumpy O:)
    • Like x 1
  3. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Bump!

:cool:
    • Like x 1
  4. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

*B*U*M*P*!*

:D
    • Like x 1
  5. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

6. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

B U M P ! i !
  7. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

BUMP!
    • Like x 1
  8. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

*B*U*M*P*!*
    • Like x 1
  9. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

10. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

11. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  12. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

13. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

14. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

15. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Done for now. :) Thank you <3
  16. Cyro Committed Player

I thought you hated the fourms?
  17. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Yeah, as you see, changed my mind. People change, don't you think? :)

Took me awhile, but, did it. :)
    • Like x 1