The Replacements - USPS Hero (Recruiting)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ReVamp, May 17, 2015.

1. ReVamp New Player

The Replacements are currently recruiting players, both PvE and PvP!

We are Currently recruiting all roles! Mostly Tanks, Heals, and Controllers.
    Will still accept DPS , so still feel free to hit us up!

Faction: Hero
    Server: US PS

Requirements:
    PVE CR: 113+ we can help you get it up to 120+ with new content from DLC.
    Skill Points: 150+Preferred. Can probably work something out, but no less than140.
    PvP: Preferably some PvP experience, as a lot of the members in league enjoy Legends, arenas, 1v1s, league vs league, and wanting to get back into scrimmaging other leagues 5v5 competitively in arenas! (don't have to PvP, but preferred.)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEGENDARY Sub please
    Please have a mic! haha
    Last but not least: Be cool, laid back, and have a good time!

One of the oldest, active leagues on the game! Originally made back in January of 2011! We are a league filled with tons of cool and chill people. Everyone just likes to have fun and enjoy themselves. More than just a league but a family! A mini gaming community as a lot of our old league mates who no longer play DC still keep in touch and play many other games with one another online! Many of us keep in touch through LINE chat, a phone app, but you do not have to get it if you do not want.

So if any of this interests you, and you meet the requirements then feel free to hit any of us up any time!

You can reach me either through a reply on this post, a private message, or in game tell/mail.

You can contact: (in game tell/mail)
    ReVamp (Me)
    Smoke X (Other league leader)
    Upper Hand
    Ice Knight
    Beastie Morph
    DeamStroke
    imDube
    imGucci
    Shojo
    Viz
    Blazing Arrow
    imMonster
    One of the above should be online, if not then just send an in game mail to ReVamp or Smoke X preferably.

If you send a mail, PM, or reply to this post, please state your Power and Role, Skill Points, and Combat Rating! Thank you.

Example:

Toon Name: Random Ice Guy
    Power: Fire
    Role: Tank
    Skill Points: 175
    CR: 118
    (not a real toon lol)

Will only be recruiting for a short time. Thanks!

*Also have a cool looking league hall decked out, with max league buffs!*
  2. ReVamp New Player

3. Blanidos Active Player

You should talk to your guys with recruitment privileges because one of my new characters were ninja invited into the league and there were tons of low levels.
  4. ReVamp New Player

Lol its obviously a fake/imposter league man... They spell it "The Repiacements" with an "i" rather than a "L"...Fairly obvious when none of the players I stated in my initial post are in that league. I can assure you that we have no characters under level 30 in the league, including alts... Just check us out on Wave Dox. 116 Average PvE CR, 176 Average SPs, 108 members

The REAL Replacements: (My League) http://wavedox.com/worlds/usps/leagues/the replacements

Fake League: http://wavedox.com/worlds/usps/leagues/the repiacements
  5. Cruelty Active Player

6. ReVamp New Player

still looking for some tanks and heals
  7. Blanidos Active Player

Good to know I guess? I'm normally rolling villains and the only "obvious" fakers generally have xX(leaguename)Xx lol