The Rebels - Hero League - USPS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc Holliday New Player

Good Morning Vietnam!!

Join the Rebels today, but first you must go through the Nekron Test with a Leader/Recruiter.

No more free invites, you must earn them.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Blitzshock19 New Player

Just saw a group completed Nexus last night Congrats
    • Like x 4
  3. Doc Holliday New Player

Thats the word on the street lol :)

[IMG]

Join the Rebels, after your trial run that is :)
    • Like x 3
  4. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

I'd like to sign up for the Nekron Test....(slightly scared.. )

I'll be on tonight for a little while... then ALL day Sunday (sorry game time is limited while I have some house guests)
    I'm a East Coaster... Either day is fine.

What should I bring? What should I be prepared to do? Be gentle.

-Zurr
  5. Little Sister New Player

On Friday (and probably Saturday) I'll probably be downloading the game. So I'm actually not sure when I'll be on next but soon!
    • Like x 6
  6. Doc Holliday New Player

Im Est coast but if I am not mistaken you are dps only bro? I can double check but I do not think we are accepting dps only at this time, we have too many atm.

If I am wrong please correct me and stat your Vit and we can get you that Nekron test ASAP.

Cheers!
    • Like x 1
  7. Doc Holliday New Player

Soon™

:( We miss you Sis.
  8. LisaLoeb New Player

Yay!
    • Like x 1
  9. Blitzshock19 New Player

Still one step closer to returning to us
    • Like x 1
  10. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

That's totally fair. DPS is my main, and I rarely Troll.. that being said, I have full T4+ gear at least 2-3 pieces of 81+ the rest T4
    It's not modded yet, But I can get that done. sure thing.

What's a good VIT level I should shoot for before I reapply. I'll need to dust up on Troll skills but I'm more than happy to do so.

-Zurr
  11. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Spider Man, post-Nekron Test:
    [IMG]

Enjoy Your Burrito!
    • Like x 3
  12. xronaldMcdonald New Player

Hello All,
    USPS3 xRonald McDonaldx, Quantum 96 Cr DPS 129 Sp, mostly 85gear 2 pieces of 84,all T5 Mods...PVP gear 84CR..... looking for a strong league.... No kiddy league.... Thanks..... Hero
  13. YodaDog New Player

Unfortunately, Mr. McDonald, recruitment for The Rebels is closed for the time being. But thank you for taking an interest in our league and good luck with your search.
    • Like x 2
  14. Blitzshock19 New Player

Sorry but we arent looking for DPS only right now we have alot of those already
    • Like x 1
  15. xronaldMcdonald New Player

Thank you both for your prompt reply......
    • Like x 1
  16. PurpCity New Player

Slightly out of place but +1 to The Rebels. Ran with a great group of guys and ended up getting my very first Nexus completion :D (No worries, I didn't let them carry me ;))
    • Like x 1
  17. Stitch Well-Known Player

That's not what I heard... they almost got me to go in there to save them from you. ;)
    • Like x 3
  18. PurpCity New Player

Well see I can explain that.. I tried telling them that I work better in the nude but they forced me to keep my clothes on :oops:.
    • Like x 3
  19. Stitch Well-Known Player

If there were Rebels in the group, they definitely did not restrict you from taking off your clothes.
    • Like x 2
  20. PurpCity New Player

The healer and dps (I'm horrible with names) were fine but the tank was giving me the evil eye from across the room. I could feel it man.. I could feel it.

No but seriously I don't want to derail the thread any further, just wanted to give props to The Rebels and anyone who is interesting in joining a USPS3 hero league should definitely consider The Rebels.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.