The Pain

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TripleC123, May 16, 2014.

1. TripleC123 New Player

When you have one collection left, and you look for it everywhere, and it doesn't show up ever and then you see it on broker and attempt to buy it, only to lose power and the transaction is never complete. MY PAIN TO OBTAIN "Who Is Batman?" FROM THE VICKI VALE BYLINES PLAGUES ME. Has this happened to you? Please share your grim stories of the DC Universe Online.
    • Like x 1
  2. EP Ice Loyal Player

Rann Thanagarian was my white whale for a very long time and I spent about 2.5 million on it just for it show up a day later. :(
    • Like x 1
  3. TripleC123 New Player

Ooh.... I hate that.
    • Like x 1
  4. Octantis New Player

Getting the Superboy Hoodie on an alt I was considering deleting moments prior.

Or sticking around Kahndaq trying to farm the last missing collection, only to have one guy hang back and do the same thing and beat my by 1 on the roll.

DC'ing during a final boss fight is always nice. That's happened multiple times.

More recently, being just a few wins in PvP away from that last piece of gear, but I keep getting matched with a guy who schools me every time, turning 3-4 wins into 6-8 losses :(
    • Like x 1
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

Are we living duplicate lives here as this sounds like things that happen to me. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  6. Ava1Spade New Player

Farm North Gotham and you'll find that one in an hour or less.
  7. TripleC123 New Player

Thank you!
  8. TripleC123 New Player

That's happened to me too!
  9. Ava1Spade New Player

Found it already, did you?
    • Like x 1
  10. TripleC123 New Player

I actually searched for three hours and then TheGypsy mailed it to me.... So.... Thank both of you?
    • Like x 1
  11. Mont New Player

Superboy hoodie? Have gotten 3 in vault.1st was cool fantastic,next 2 was aww shootsky y now n not on the alt that was next to run it
    • Like x 2
  12. TheWhiteFace New Player

Revived!

Hello Mount.