The Original LGBT & Ally US PS League - The Fabulous Gentlemen

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by marxus, Jan 3, 2015.

1. MeeMeeLaPre Active Player

Cool
  2. marxus Committed Player

It's Fabulous Friday! Thank God I'm Fabulous!
    [IMG]
    Join in with the original LGBT and Ally League on the US PS, the Fabulous Gentlemen.We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com,sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  3. marxus Committed Player

Fabulous Fun yesterday running lots of content and getting some feats.
    [IMG]
    Join in with the original LGBT and Ally League on the US PS, the Fabulous Gentlemen.We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com,sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  4. marxus Committed Player

Join in the Fabulous Fun with the original LGBT & Ally League on the US PS server. We are running all levels of content, and being Fabulous doing it!
    [IMG]
    We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com,sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  5. marxus Committed Player

Fabulous fun, Fabulous League Hall and Fabulous League mates!
    [IMG]
  6. marxus Committed Player

Our infamous Panty raids are back on starting tonight!
    [IMG]
  7. marxus Committed Player

Fabulous fun last night with the Panty Raid.
    What kind of trouble are we going to get into tonight?
    [IMG]
  8. marxus Committed Player

Tonight is Feat Night! We will be helping each other out to help league mates get their skill points up.
    How Fabulous is that?
    [IMG]
  9. marxus Committed Player

It's reset day! That means more fun with our favourite Amazon Princess.
    [IMG]
  10. marxus Committed Player

It's Fabulous Friday! Thank God I'm Fabulous!
    [IMG]
    Join in with the original LGBT and Ally League on the US PS, the Fabulous Gentlemen.
    We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com,sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  11. marxus Committed Player

Fabulous fun, Fabulous League Hall and Fabulous League mates!

12. marxus Committed Player

Join in the Fabulous Fun with the original LGBT & Ally League on the US PS server. We are running all levels of content, and being Fabulous doing it!
    [IMG]
  13. MeeMeeLaPre Active Player

Come join in on the Fun with a great bunch of people the Original LGBT League FABULOUS GENTLEMEN. Sign up at www.fabulousgentlemen.com

[IMG]
  14. marxus Committed Player

Our infamous Panty raid is back tonight! We will be getting into all kinds of trouble running around in our underwear.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. marxus Committed Player

Fabulous fun last night with the Panty Raid.
    What kind of trouble are we going to get into tonight after the update?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. marxus Committed Player

The Fabulous Gentlemen have unfortunately lost one of our founding members and original Fearless leader, Deman.

Here is our friend presenting the League that he was so proud of forming. He will be greatly missed but his legacy lives on with the Fabulous Gentlemen.

The Fabulous Gentlemen has always been a community of LGBT gamers playing in a safe space, having fun and being Fabulous doing it! Not only do we run all levels of content, but have social events and activities like costume contests, Panty Raids,celebrations and all kinds of Fabulous fun.

17. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Sorry to hear about the loss of Deman. Our thoughts are with your league.
  18. Bishyness New Player

Hey guys at Fabulous Gentlemen! I've been trying for a while to join this league as I am a gay individual. I have added as many people from the league to my friends list that I could, but I could only read so many from the videos, and the site doesn't provide any way for me to apply to join.
    My mains name is **** Boi. xD I was going to make an LGBT league myself because I was not sure if there was one out there. I would appreciate an invite as I do have a mic and would be awesome to get to know you all!
  19. Bishyness New Player

Oh wow it won't let me spell it out completely. It's the first four letters of my Forum name. If you could add me when we are both online thst would be Fabulous!
  20. marxus Committed Player

hi there
    Make sure that you go to www.fabulousgentlemen.com, and fill in an application to apply.
    If you are having problems with the website, is it maybe because you are already in a League? This is the first time that I have heard about anyone having problems accessing the site. You can also add Marxus, Fire Girl or Quantum Kid to your friend's list and message me in game for an invite. I will add your character's name to my list. Hope this works!