The Offenders - USPC Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Domana, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Domana Well-Known Player

The Offenders, one of the oldest, most active, and top ranked villain leagues, are now recruiting!

Requirements:
    * Must be 18 or older
    * Must be willing to use TS for raiding
    * CR106 or higher
    * 150 skill points or higher

Don't meet the CR and SP requirements? Join Petty Offenses, our official spin-off league, created specifically to level up villain-side players.

Want to join? Fill out an app! http://beoffended.enjin.com/recruitment
    Have questions? Contact Domana in game or on the forums.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Just thought I'd revist our thread, dust the cobwebs off. If there are any active PC players out there looking to join an experienced league, hit us up.

Why do I say PC? Because we're using TeamSpeak for communications. If you're an enterprising PS player that is willing to use TS for raids (even just to listen) we'll also entertain your app. Hit up Domana or I in game or on the forums.

http://beoffended.enjin.com/standards
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Just bumping this again, putting out the shingle, and updating some information.

In order to accommodate any Playstation members, we are considering moving to the Discord platform for voice communication. We still have a few months on our TeamSpeak, but will more than likely be migrating if we manage to get an interested PS player. The in-game voice system is just awful, and we're not willing to compromise to that level.

We're also discontinuing the Petty Offenses system. We've adjusted our in-game rankings in order to accommodate those who may not exactly but up to our usual standards with a provisional membership. Full membership will be granted to those who reach 150CR and 175SP.
  4. No Crying Committed Player

5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Just thought I'd swing by and bump our thread. We're starting to expand again! Do you have what it takes? Drop me a message here on the forums, in-game at Hraesvelg, or on our site (linked in my signature) and we can chat about possible membership!