The next Devstream?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El El, Feb 2, 2022.

1. El El Committed Player

When is the next Devstream? seems like im always missing out on those rewards.I don't see any announcements about Devstream or im i missing something?Its so confusing please make those events clear to the community.Also make sure to make those rewards tradable just in case people can't make it for some reason.
    Atleast people are able to buy it then or maybe place them in dr fate vendor for like 24 hours.
  2. Eve YouTuber

They haven't streamed yet at 2022. The schedule on their twitch channel is "We'll be back in the new year" guess they are just really busy and haven't found the time. 2 of the boss invasions that happened early was Extra Life related- and the rest were random. I didn't get the chance to get the new material aswell sadly lol
  3. El El Committed Player

They did stream and they rewarded a new material called disruption material.

4. Eve YouTuber

They didn't stream. This is my video by the way. My friend got the material after she participated in a boss event and Oceans went and hopped on few phases.
    • Like x 3
  5. El El Committed Player

Oh i see im so confused with all these different streams
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They did an event Jan 14?.... although not sure if they were Streaming??
    Got a few rewards from it and made a video. ;)

Got these during one of my Livestream. ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yeah they recently do them without streaming, but they don't announce them. Nice videos!
    • Like x 1