The new line for "LFG"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Perseus Chase, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Need Dps with full mod with at least 14000 might, come to Supergirl for inspection will Wavedox your Start. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Haha, I haven't seen better one rather than the " LF OP DPS, PST W/ CR, POWER, SP, GENDER, AGE, MUST HAVE AN OPEN MIC AND EAT ON IT, KTNX"
    • Like x 2
  3. Controller Devoted Player

Don't forget to shine your shoes, press your uniform and stand at attention while you're at it.

I want to see my reflection in the shoes.
    • Like x 2
  4. seek76 Committed Player

No you have it all wrong. Looking for 0 to 150 sp players who like to struggle getting down the first hallway of adds, so we can wipe endlessly at the first boss until someone rages and we can find/buy/ coerce a high sp player for help. PST
    • Like x 4
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

only 14k might? thats nothing though, a un-modded 175cr with 200sp person using synthetics has 13.8k might maybe higher.

Hell I had 14.5 almost 14.6k fully modded + 2 elite mods + 247sp
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

This is one of my new favs... LOOKING FOR BEAST DPS TO CARRY ME THRU DUOS... I swear I don't weigh that much

Now are they talking a CR 175 with like 260 SP and all T8 mods? or just somebody with a warthog head they bought at the on line store?

Can I knock you on the floor, grab a foot and just drag you along behind me?

I'm not really a very good DPS but I was a member of the Beasty Boys does that work?

OKAY but here's the deal. your Daughter Belle must come and live in my enchanted castle and help me deal with all the bewitched furniture running around. I SWEAR if I have to listen to "Be our Guest" one more time I'll smack that butler so hard! and for god sake NO ONE SINGS "Let it go!"

• Like x 1
  7. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

seems like skill just might matter again...let the noooooo's begin...lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Perseus Chase Committed Player

I just take the # out of my butt lol, i was just thinking back to the good old day when people shout "look for DPS for FOS 1, meet at Supergirl for inspection" lol
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

I will be running with league and friends only as usual. Not dealing with the silliness of this community.
    • Like x 4
  10. Growling Night Active Player

Some people are really traumatized by this "pm cr sp power" thing. I never ub my life asked this on lfg yet people pm me their sp cr power...I play on what formerly was EUPC , this trend came from EUPS which is quite sad.
    • Like x 1
  11. Pink Revenge Committed Player

easy: form your own group where YOU can control what the standards are. you want all low SP players? you got it. everyone wins!
    • Like x 1
  12. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Need players with all available Omnipotent Gear, 200sp minimum, full mods only report to phase shifter for inspection.
    • Like x 1
  13. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

"I can't wait to have the weakest toon possible to sand-bag every group that queues end content!" said...an alarming majority of recent high cr players, apparently. Well not any more! The Rapture has come! DC Revelations 1:1...I saw the fourth Dev post "Log in and see!" I then looked, and beheld a pale horse and a pale rider. The horse's name was Stats and he who sat upon him was named Skill, and finished content followed behind him. Power was crafted by him, to hold over the end parts of the DC worlds, to reign thereafter by power-set, weapon, and the mods of DC.
    Noob Armageddon is extremely effing nigh!
    Lolololol
    • Like x 2
  14. Craven Green Loyal Player

I have resisted saying "Na na na I told you so" for a couple days now but the urge is getting stronger. I believe DCUOLIVE will be my new go-to as it shows gear mods etc as well as SP.

To the people with low sp and no mods you have been warned, the DEVs have given notice of impending changes, this is your opportunity to work hard and work fast so you wont be excluded.
    • Like x 1
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

nvm see it says ALL
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The awkward moment when it'll only cost 60 sp to get all of your crits now instead of 77. I hope the stat buffs will really be worth it.
    • Like x 1
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

saw already ppl offering help with feats for each 0.1p feat 1 MIL - the business is working!
    • Like x 1
  18. Craven Green Loyal Player

My league also just shouts "Need roles for X" and people send all their stats I guess it's just a good way to get in the group if you have good stats. I have always been the "first response first taken" type of girl but now MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will be far more choosy.
    • Like x 2
  19. Craven Green Loyal Player

WOW and I go into content and just automatically try to get feats for people for nothing cause I usually just assume that people don't have them. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM seems like a lucrative idea. Hey Caroline let's make some money on the villain side.
    • Like x 1
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'll be your first customer. You can farm my exobits for me lol jk.
    • Like x 1